Ratings for Dr. Khoa Vo

I highly recommend Dr. Vo. He is an amazing doctor. He's very attentive, informative, and has great recommendations. I absolutely love the front staff as well.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Have had an excellent experience with Dr. Vo. He jumped right in and his expertise and recommendations have made an amazing difference for our family in a very short time. We LOVE Dr. Vo.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Vo has been a god send to my husband. He has been able to get him on the correct meds for his Bi-Poloar disorder. He listens to all questions and concerns, before deciding the next step of treatment. We highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

Hes very knowledgeable and worked with me on prescribing cheaper meds due to not having insurance. his voice is very peaceful and he asks lots of questions! Ive been to several docs I didn't like and I'm sticking with him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2008

Prescribed me a medication that is explicitly contraindicated for people with seizure disorders. He was well aware that I'm epileptic. ??

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Khoa Vo's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)