Ratings for Dr. Herbert I. Pasternak

Dr. Pasternak and his staff are wonderful. His professional service and their care make you feel at ease. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I went to dr Pasternak in 2013 for an colonoscopy. He diagnosed me with a rectal tumor. I had chemo and radiation at Sloan Kettering in 2014 I went back to Dr Pasternak for another colonoscopy. This time he came out and excitingly said they did a wonderful job and there was no cancer left. The very next day I had an appointment at Sloan Kettering. Doctor did an internal and found a tumor. I had surgery on July 23rd in 2014 and doctor said if Dr Pasternak had done an internal he would have found the tumor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Pleasant staff and very professional and personable doctor

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

worst run office I have ever been to. Staff sucks. Doc is good but not worth dealing with the useless pieces of crap that work for him

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Herbert Pasternak is a great doctor, and very honest. I’m very happy

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Did not answer questions and overall bedside manner was poor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

It is approximately 7:00 PM and I am still waiting for a return call from him. Called him earlier today after seeing him four days ago. Had a colonoscopy and endoscopy done by him. I have some type of stomach problem, however I believe his Diagnosis is wrong. I am about to go to a different gastro doctor for a second opinion (or a first all according to how you look at Dr. P's non diagnosis). At any rate, needless to say I am not crazy about him. Up to this point my experience has not been good. I would add that his staff is good.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I was nervous to have a first colonoscopy but Dr.Pasternak and his staff were helpful in every way.This Dr.explains everything well-then asks if you have questions after.He is personable,caring,a good listener too.Makes you feel important as a patient.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

I've been Dr.P's patient for over 10yrs. Had my colonoscopies done w/the most of professional svcs and personnel. Luv them all. Will be traveling from Puerto Rico this month for re-evaluation. I have total confidence in Dr. P and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

My husband and I have seen him many times in the past several years and he is extremely professional and knowlegable. The professionalis of his office is second to none!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. Herbert I. Pasternak's Credentials

• Hindi

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1981)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan