Ratings for Dr. Wadea Tarhuni

Just perfect love it the service was incredible could speak to my doctor in native lanuage

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Very friendly person and he explained to me my heart condition very well and gave me the time to answer all my questions he was very patient, it was a little bit of waiting time close to an hour because how busy is his clinic but at the end i am totally satisfied with his service, the staff is so friendly, and the girls at the reception are so nice, i will recommend him for any one has a heart issues

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

He’s a good doctor. Even though I had a few heart problems but thanks to him there mostly fixed❤️

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

The best doctor in Windsor maybe Canada by far. Never in my life have I had such professionalism glazed on me. This ones a life saver.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

In and out in an hour, super friendly staff, how much better can this be?!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Waited over an hour to see Dr. Tarhuni. He came in said my heart problems are due to salt intake? He increased my medication and now I feel dizzy and had to cut back the meds he increased. Stay away form him.

Submitted April 18, 2017

3 hour wait in the waiting room, a botched stress test, being interrupted twice in the middle of the test, by an arguing co-worker bathing into the room... 1 hour wait in the dr. office. Dr. was curt, to the point, not friendly.. Made a statement about getting a sleep test in spite of my telling him I slept well.... Very disappointed.. Won't return.

Submitted March 2, 2017

Simply what i can say that he is a very pleasant doctor, and gives plenty of time to answer all my questions every visit.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I really mean to say that he is one of the best cardiologist in Windsor or even the GTA as i used to live there, i have been referred to many Cardiologists between Windsor and Toronto before but none of them was able to provide me with the right medication, until i have been referred to Dr. Tarhuni i have been following up with him for almost a year now and i really can feel how better i'm now, I will really recommend him for anyone has heart problems Thanks Dr. Tarhuni

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

He saved my father's life!!! My father wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't from him. I am forever great full and thankfull to have a doctor like Dr Tarhuni in windsor! Thank you soooo much doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015