Ratings for Dr. Wadea Tarhuni

Run away from this dr ,,,waiting long time for consultations after stress test and the technician fighting while the test is run ,,stay away from him

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

stay away from him ,,,this clinic for business only ..

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

bad clinic this clinic for business only,long time waiting and ask test for gain money only.bad dr

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Waited over an hour to see Dr. Tarhuni. He came in said my heart problems are due to salt intake? He increased my medication and now I feel dizzy and had to cut back the meds he increased. Stay away form him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

3 hour wait in the waiting room, a botched stress test, being interrupted twice in the middle of the test, by an arguing co-worker bathing into the room... 1 hour wait in the dr. office. Dr. was curt, to the point, not friendly.. Made a statement about getting a sleep test in spite of my telling him I slept well.... Very disappointed.. Won't return.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I did not actually see this doctor. Was referred to him by my neurologist who wanted my heart monitored for a 2 week period. That was one year ago. I did attend at his clinic (factory). Did an EKG and left with a heart monitor. There was no direct follow up with the clinic; may nuerologist discussed the (non) results. Today, out of the blue Moose Jaw Cardiac/aka Windsor Cardiac Care called my home booking me an appointment. The clinic staff said the doctor (Tarhuni) wanted to see me yearly to do an EKG. And that would be why? Not my doctor; I had no heart related issues... This guy would appear to be taking inappropriate advantage of client files and surfing for return business. Be wary of this guy and his mega clinic. Read the comments within ratemds.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Simply what i can say that he is a very pleasant doctor, and gives plenty of time to answer all my questions every visit.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I really mean to say that he is one of the best cardiologist in Windsor or even the GTA as i used to live there, i have been referred to many Cardiologists between Windsor and Toronto before but none of them was able to provide me with the right medication, until i have been referred to Dr. Tarhuni i have been following up with him for almost a year now and i really can feel how better i'm now, I will really recommend him for anyone has heart problems Thanks Dr. Tarhuni

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

He saved my father's life!!! My father wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't from him. I am forever great full and thankfull to have a doctor like Dr Tarhuni in windsor! Thank you soooo much doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Saved my mom's life. Amazing doctor Windsor is lucky to have him

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013