Ratings for Dr. Wadea Tarhuni

Simply what i can say that he is a very pleasant doctor, and gives plenty of time to answer all my questions every visit.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I really mean to say that he is one of the best cardiologist in Windsor or even the GTA as i used to live there, i have been referred to many Cardiologists between Windsor and Toronto before but none of them was able to provide me with the right medication, until i have been referred to Dr. Tarhuni i have been following up with him for almost a year now and i really can feel how better i'm now, I will really recommend him for anyone has heart problems Thanks Dr. Tarhuni

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

He saved my father's life!!! My father wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't from him. I am forever great full and thankfull to have a doctor like Dr Tarhuni in windsor! Thank you soooo much doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Saved my mom's life. Amazing doctor Windsor is lucky to have him

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

He is noww in Saskatcheewan. He diagnosed me with a lung condition and I was in cardiac arrest by the time I got to another doctor. I'll stay away from him from now on.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I seen dr 2x and both times he was very good. (excellent servive

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I was referred to this specialist after a hospital stay for a surgical procedure. While he no doubt must know his stuff and have the medical training to back it up, I was very much less than impressed with him and his whole operation. In fact it got to the point where my own physician started questioning what was happening and why the lack of progress. A subsequent visit and other diagnostic testing at another cardiologist in Windsor showed that I DO NOT have ANY heart issues as he indicated that I did. It was nothing to make me wait in his office while he went to take personal phone calls (obviously not medical related) and to have to submit to other tests "because our standards state that....." Imagine my total relief when I found out I had no issues.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Tarhuni is an outstanding Doctor , you need to coem and see his centre whisch is cosidered as one of the best cardiac centre in canada , he save my life like many hunsdred of winsarains , we are very luck to have Dr. Tarhuni , without him I'll not be her today god bless Dr. Tarhuni and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Dr. Tarhuni is a knowledgeable cardiologist with high credentials and employes state of the art technology in his practice. I trust him with my heart.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

This is one of the best Cardiac centre in Canada , they use state of the art medical equipment second to nill in windsor dr. tarhuni very qualified and save my life and so many other patients in windsor and treat each patient as his own family member. he treat his staff with respect and passion.we are realy lucky in windosr to have Dr. Tarhuni .

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011