Ratings for Dr. Aldo R. Beretta

I was referred to Dr. Berretta by my therapist. Got an x ray which cost $110.00 which is fair; however for the one minute of his time, no exaggeration, I was charged $520.00 to tell me something I already knew and rushed out. That's unconscionable!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I started going to Dc. Baretta in 2015 after a work injury after the first visit he suggested an MIR. After the MIR we review my results and suggested shots. Then the following week I had another appointment with him and he suggested surgery. The day of the surgery I found out that I could not continue with the surgery. I started going dack to his office on January 2016. On January he send me out for anothe MIR and once the MIR came back he suggested shots once again. A week later he suggested surgery. DC. Barrtta lack of professionalism I could hear him talking about my results and making fun of me with his assistant while I was in the room waiting for him. He doesn't pay attention to his patients. He feels like his time is way to valuable to pay attention to his pantients. He send a paper to the workman compensation letting them know that I had reach my maximum. But I'm still in pain due to the injury. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Sent me for an MRI on my back although I showed him a copy of a recent one I had indicating there was nothing wrong with my back. Then sent me for a bone scan of my left hip. Came back negative, although it showed some arthritis in my right hip. He mistakenly thought he was treating me for pain in that hip, and became hostile when I pointed out his error. I had explained that I spent a week at the Mayo Clinic last year, and my pain was referred from an unknown condition in my right side which is ongoing foe 5 years. He practically threw me out of his office, but not before informing that the "imagined" pain was all in my head. Stay away from this jerk.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I had no problems with Dr. Beretta my problems were with his office staff and medical department. They are horrible were supposed to send x-rays to another doctor months ago. After repeated phone calls the x ray is still not there! I was also trying to obtain the report of the x-ray and after several phone calls my new doctor finally received the report but not the x-rays originally I was told to fill out a form and fax it to them in order to get my x-raysI did so then I was told I needed the doctors address another form I did so I spoke to their office staff and the medical staff on more than one location to complain this is an x-ray that I desperately need no one seems to know what the other is doingit has been months and my doctor still does not have my x-ray

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Wow, i see alot of people on here that experienced the same thing as I. His office visits are a $1000 and he didnt even spend five minutes with me. He did spinal fusion on me and 4 years later still in worse pain than before the surgery. I do not recommend him at all!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Aldo Beretta is very professional and very caring with his patients. He explained and answered all questions we had. He did a hip replacement revision for my father and he did a very good job.; we are very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I was amazed after reading some of the reviews of Dr. Beretta. I had not seen him in about 10 years and I thought the reviews must be about someone else or Dr. Beretta had really changed. I was anxious to see.......I saw him a week ago and the only thing I can say is those people who wrote the bad reviews must have been very negative , unhappy and impatient people. I could not have been more pleased with my experience. He was exactly as I remembered him. Anyone who thinks they are going to get in to see a doctor without a 30-45 minute wait during season is not familiar with Florida.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

One of the finest surgeons in SW Florida. Highly skilled professional that I would highly recommend - treated my son who currently plays college baseball.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I can not believe what I have read. Dr. Beretta has been my ortho doc for well over ten years. I have referred numerous patients based upon my own experience and they have all been extremely pleased with their results. He is knowledgeable and has always been pleasant. I travel a long distance to see him when I need to and feel the drive is well worth his competent care.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I'm moved to add a review mainly because I was really shocked to see Dr. Berrettas poor ratings on this site. Several years ago he operated on my left knee for a torn miniscus. The surgery went well and I've had no problems with that knee since. I was just online looking for his number as my right knee is now acting up and I wanted to make an appointment. Granted, he might not have the most gracious bedside manner. However, I wanted expertise and successful surgery, not a new best friend. And in Florida, unfortunately hardly any appointments anywhere are on time during season. That's just the way it is in a state filled with the elderly.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013