Ratings for Dr. Kevin Lillehei

2010 Dr Waziri was the doctor who preformed my Meningioma resection. Everything about that experience was top notch! Sadly, Dr. Waziri left to the East Coast and he referred me to Dr. Lillehei. Nothing has been the same since.... 2013 my grade 1 skull based Meningioma grew back bigger than when it was found and needed surgery in 2010 and now inoperable. So, Dr. Lillehei ordered radiation. After 6 weeks of radiation I ended up with radiation poisoning and was down for 3 years. The reason for my poor review for Dr. Lillehei is simple. He does NOT doctor! Every time I have seen him I feel extremely confused and unsure about his efforts, lack of care, attention to details, proper treatments and possibly not even looking at the correct patient file while in front of him!?! For example, while sitting in the room I’ve been asked about how my headaches have been..... I have never had headaches. Only to be told “well, that’s what it says in your chart!” Meaning I must be wrong. Last visit I was seen by a child student playing doctor with a pompous attitude. Completely treated me as if I was making things up and I was wasting his time. Dr. Lillehei then came to the room and just nodded his head and agreed with the student....& that was that! In the end after 2010 surgery, 2013 regrowth & 6 weeks of radiation, 3 years of radiation poisoning, loss of right hearing, vertigo, typical symptoms and scores of other symptoms. I can honestly say I have ZERO confidence in Dr. lillehei ability to take care of and treat his patients with conviction and proper care.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

This man saved my life!! Forever indebted. Removed a Brain tumor most would not touch. His knowledge, experience, bedside manor, professionalisms are 2nd to none. Thank you Dr. Lillehei!! Nick Billman

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

Dr Lillehei is knowledgeable., Compassionate, attentive and does amazing procedures that others doctors can not do. He has gone surgery 3 times on me, one including spinal cord, one that know one else would do and there was no complcations. I would recommend him above any other neurosurgeon in Colorado. I’ve had three friends also who have gone to him and 100% agree.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

So I was supposed to get a opinion for my diagnosis. Instead I got seen by a nurse and the doc came in and out and - well that was it. No way I was going to let him near me . Asked to be sent to really good neurosurgeon for my operation at Presbyterian

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Lillehei made the decision to operate on my mom after 2 previous operations were not very successful. He made the intention and got all of the tumor out of my mom's brain giving her a great chance to beat cancer. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Lillehei and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Not interested in my sons problem since we only have Medicaid. Didn't want to do anything to help so we went to another surgeon in Denver who operated on my sone and he is now six months later doing great and back at part time work.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Both Dr. Lillehei and his PA, Colin are intelligent and have excellent bedside manner. They set an exemplary example of how patient care should always be.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr. Lillehei and staff are everything you would expect a top notch neurosurgeon would be.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Dr. Lillehei is WONDERFUL. He promptly made the decision to do an open brain biopsy as opposed to a needle biopsy of the brain, which gave us the answer we needed and couldn't find in our home town.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Dr. Kevin Lillehei's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO