Ratings for Dr. Nancy L. Sanders

Dr. Sanders's is kind, respectful, and quite competent. I began working with her after my gynecologist of thirty years retired. I'm amazed with the comfort with which I made this transition. While I miss my longtime doctor, I feel in caring and competent care with Dr. Sanders.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Both my pregnancies went under supervision by Dr. Sanders and Dr. Schaffel. Dr. Sanders is wonderful person, very caring, very supportive, and great professional. I love their practice and hope to stay with them both. It is very easy to reach her - via email or phone, and they do not mind to provide any advice via the phone...

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

I've been to Dr. Sanders for several potential OB/GYN issues, and she is very knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and all the other words you'd use to describe a great doctor. I can't recommend her enough. I, too, pay out of pocket for her expertise, and think every penny is worth the care I'm given by her.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Sanders for at least 12 years. I now happily pay out of pocket to see her instead of going to another doctor who is covered through my current insurance. Her listening skills, compassion, and professionalism are impeccable. In all these years I've NEVER experienced her to be arrogant as the first poster noted.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

I completely disagree with the first set of comments. I have found Dr. Sanders to be warm, responsive, considerate and knowledgeable. Even during OB calls throughout the middle of the night, Dr. Sanders remained understanding and sympathetic. I would recommend her in a minute!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

I also completely disagree with the initial comments. Dr. Sanders was part of my medical team for the birth of three children, and she provided exceptional care -- including both an excellent understanding of her field and a wonderful bedside manner. She made me feel like I was in charge of my situation, and she was there to guide me. I would rank her at the top of her profession.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

My experience with Dr. Sanders is the opposite of the previous person, so I disagree with their view. i have always found Dr. Sanders to be lovely: she takes a lot of time, asks questions, is thoughtful, and listens to answers. She has always made me feel very comfortable about discussing any issue. I have found her very knowlegeable on issues that i have come to her with.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2006

Dr. Sanders is a condescending know-it-all. She is rude to all of her patients and doesn't listen to anything you have to say. I was being taken to the emergency room on time and she had the nerve to ask me questions because the other doctor questioned her mistake and she wanted to prove her wrong by bothering me. If you can help it avoid Dr. Sanders at all cost. She thinks that her medical degree made her God. I wish Howard would spend a few dollars more and get better doctors.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2005

Dr. Nancy L. Sanders's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1983)

Healthnet