Ratings for Dr. Samina Raghid

Stay away from Dr. Samina. She was at times rude but also she'll try to convince you to have a c-section. She'll play on your emotions and fears and tell you every reason to have a csection.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

This is one of the worst experiences that I have Ever had. She is demeaning and has no patience. The rudeness from her and her staff is horrific. Upon reading reviews it seems that only pregnant women really get somewhat better treatment. If you have any other gynocological questions she gets frustrated. I went in for a pain in my abdomen near my ovary and horrible cramps. She maked me feel uncomfortable in an already vulnerable state. Please find another gynocologist.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

So what a horrible Doctor she is. My wife went there few times for her pregnancy and all the time came back complaining about her rude attitude. We had to go for overseas trip and in the mean time lost my insurance. On coming back we got state insurance and today was the first visit and she behaved like a quake practicing in far fetched area of a third world country ( sorry to say that but this is what she did). Instead of giving her a check up she kept on arguing her about change in insurance, payment from last insurance carrier and kept ridiculing why did she go away even after finding out all is going well. We already heard these kind of stories about her but experiencing it first hand is definitely ruining your day and mood for next few days. Never wrote any review but her attitude forced me to tell this all to other people who might have been planning to see her in near future. Her way of talking is so rude that u feel to ............. People please go and find a really professional polite doctor who knows how to deal with humans. We are going to find another doc and will never go to this lady again even in dire need.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Great doctor, I visited her twice last year. It is very busy clinic, you will have to wait to be served like in any other places. She is friendly, polite and provides excellent service. and makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Great doctor, I visited the office twice, the doctor and her staff are very nice. I a surprise to read those bad reviews.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

She is an ignorant lady.... Not caring at all..... Talk like animal

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor. You will find that people with good reviews were people that had very good insurance and the doctors office was able to bill them for unnecessary stuff. Patients that have insurance that is cheaper or she considers slow payers, are the ones with bad experiences. I've seen her with both good and bad insurances at different times in my life and trust me there is a difference in how she talks to you and the level of service that is provided to you. I have since found someone else that hopefully won't judge me based on my insurance carrier.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Horrible doctor nasty office rude staff.. Extremely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

She was an absolutely horrible doctor. It was my first time ever at a gynecologist and i waited an hour. The place looked very unprofessional, unclean, and for lack of better words, "ghetto". She had a PA with her who was similar in age to me looking at everything she did, whether or not the patient felt comfortable. I wanted birth control options, and she did not discuss anything with me, simply asked what I wanted and prescribed it. During the pap smear, she got agitated that my legs wouldnt stay open, although this is my first visit and i was nervous and shy. She was not helpful at all or welcoming, or warm. Her outfit was an indian outfit, where is her lab coat? Her office is cramped, and very small. Not professional looking or clean. I hated her. Ruined my entire experience and now I am still looking for a gynecologist. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HER AT ALL.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Samina Raghid's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1998)