Ratings for Dr. Donald H. Lange

I absolutely LOVED Dr. Lange! He performed a c-section on me and did a phenomenal job! I am moving and wish he could move too so I can keep him as a doctor! He is that awesome! I am sad that I will have to find a new doctor because there are not many like Dr. Lange! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I am very particular about my doctors and my general doctor actually sent me to Dr. Lange many years ago, knowing how picky I am. He has been a JOY to go to. Sweetest guy anyone could ask for. Very attentive and kind.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Lange performed surgery on me a couple of years ago. He was the kindest, most dedicated and knowledgable doctor I could have hoped for. From what I heard from his other patients and his staff, his gentle nature and concern for his patients is absolutely consistent.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

What a terrific doctor! What a terrific support staff! Over the last 27 years, I have had three OB/GYN's and he is the best! I "found" him while searching for a doctor on my medical plan. What a blessing. He took care of my concerns and addressed some potential health issues with such great compassion. I referred him to my daughter and was there to watch him deliver my first grandchild. You will not find a doctor anywhere that has his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. Lange is one of the sweetest and most caring doctors I have ever met. If you ever have a problem or a question, he will be there to answer you. He is highly intelligent and really makes you feel warm in his office. His staff is absolutley wonderful. You can really tell that you are cared for when you enter for your appointments. I wouldn't choose another doctor to deliver my baby, he is a Godsend.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

In the 25+ years I've been with Dr. Lange, I have only once been reappointed and never wait more than 10 minutes to be seen. Several staff members have been with him as long as I can remember. Very gentle and caring.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Dr. Donald H. Lange's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

GHI