You may also like

When I found out I was pregnant, I was still undecided whether I wanted to see a midwife. So I told my husband that we'll go see the midwife and if we don't feel comfortable we'll stick with my doctor. Well..I searched for midwives in the Boca area and stumbled upon great ratings for Kathy Fair. And I was glad to have found her! From the very first visit she sat down and took the time to answer all of our questions and even told us what to expect in each stage of my pregnancy. One time during my appointment she got a call that one of her patients was in labor and she had to go the hospital. So she apologized that it was going to be a short visit...but even though she had to rush out, she still asked us if we had any questions or concerns..and she didn't say it because she had to, but she really cared about our feelings and how we were doing. When it came time for me to give birth, unfortunately it was the same day Kathy had to have knee surgery so Christine came for my labor...and she was great too! She was so patient and honored my birth plan. 3 days later Kathy even came to visit me and her other patients who were in the hospital even though she was limping around with a knee brace. From now on I'm going to this office for my annual checkups. On another note, which doctors do you know would take time out of their schedule to teach their own birth class? That showed me they really care about their patients.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Kathy came by to visit me after having my daughter she was so warm and polite I felt so much better after my c section especially after being shaken up by the experience. Even though she wast my midwife, she certainly did make an impact on my three day stay at the hospital.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Kathy delivered both my boys and it was the best experience ever. With My first my placenta was stuck but made me very comfortable. With My second, no problems and no rips,tears or cuts.... "THE BEST" I would recommend her to anyone. Definitely a 5 Star midwife but personally she's just a blessing from God. We have followed her to 3 offices and now her's is clean and beautiful. So happy and blessed to have her in my life..

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Kathy Fair is the BEST BEST BEST around! There are no other doctors who even compare to her. HANDS DOWN - SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Kathy Fair delivered my son, Cruz, in October. She was absolutely amazing and made my first experience delivering such a positive one. Her nurse, Britney is so kind and easy to relate to. Kathy is knoweldgeable, kind and personable. I would recommend her and her team to anyone I know, and do whenever I find out someone is looking for a new doctor. I couldn't imagine going through that experience with anyone but her!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Kathy Fair is amazing! She delivered my son and I have followed her to 3 different offices. She is very caring about any concerns you may have and always follows through with any test you may need, plus she will call you personally. The office staff is great and when you have an appointment you are seen on time. Her assistant Britney is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Kathy is simply amazing! I avoided all doctors for several years due to severe doctor phobia. I started going to doctors just last summer, and this will be my second annual with Kathy. Kathy and her staff make you feel like family. They show me empathy when I know I'm being ridiculous. I've only seen her a couple of times, but pray I never have to find another OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I had been going to the same OBGYN for 10+ years every time I visited the office it was at least 2-3 hours before I was out the door. The doctors were great but the inconvenience of my yearly exam was frustrating no matter how many times I expressed myself to the staff. After two people told me about Kathy Fair I made my appointment, first visit for my annual and I was in and out of the office within 45 minutes. The office staff was very nice, the assistant was great and Kathy Fair was AMAZING, and you could tell she was a genuinely nice person. I am very satisfied with my visit and will be coming back for years to come.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. Kathy M. Fair's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I found out I was pregnant, I was still undecided whether I wanted to see a midwife. So I told my husband that we'll go see the midwife and if we don't fee..."

August 27, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "33427" to "33065". Address has been updated from "None" to "8110 Royal Palm Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19543418288".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kathy is the best midwife! I have been a patient of hers for 19 years, she delivered my son and is truly amazing!"

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The BEST ever! Even her partner, Christine Hackshaw, is equally caring and knowledgeable. You can't go wrong by going to Midwifery Women's Care."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kathy came by to visit me after having my daughter she was so warm and polite I felt so much better after my c section especially after being shaken up by the e..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kathy delivered both my boys and it was the best experience ever. With My first my placenta was stuck but made me very comfortable. With My second, no problems ..."

September 4, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Kathy" to "Kathy M."

October 20, 2013