Ratings for Dr. David B. Farley

I first saw Dr. Farley in 1993. I was touched that day by his willingness to listen to my concerns as long as I needed. Since then, he has birthed my children and seen me through minor scrapes as well as personal crises. Now he's the only doctor my teenagers want to see. We feel lucky to have him and his able staff as our allies.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Farley has been my doctor for several years now. My family moved and now I have to drive an hour each way for appointments, but I wouldn't consider finding another doctor. I have always been impressed with the care I've received. I have always felt comfortable asking any questions I might have and I appreciate how Dr. Farley never makes me feel rushed or that I'm taking up too much time. He is knowledgeable, he remembers past concerns and questions I've had, and he always makes me feel like when I'm there, I can take as much time as I need for any concerns I have to be addressed. All the staff is very friendly and helpful, and I've always been impressed with the punctuality. I have four young children and they actually look forward to going to their appointments!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Farley has been my doctor all my life. Fantastic doctor. Taken time out of his day to repair me from dirtbike accidents and broken fingers. Cannot recommend high enough.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Farley. He is our family doctor and has delivered 2 of my 3 children. When we moved about 45 minutes away from his office, I tried to find other doctors that were closer, but no one could compare. He is worth the drive. His practice is one of the most efficient I have ever seen. It is easy to schedule an appointment and they ALWAYS have room for me when we have a medical emergency or need same-day care. My son broke his arm a couple of months ago and within an hour we had x-rays done and the arm in a splint. Dr Farley has a calm, confident demeanor that stems from his extensive knowledge and experience which is perfect for this somewhat paranoid mama!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Farley has been our family physician for 20+ years. We kept him busy from the era of early childhood accidents right through sports injuries and travel visa requirements. With three teenagers and an outdoor lifestyle, we kept Dr. Farley on speed dial and he was always available to dispense treatment and advice. We recommend him to all our friends.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Farley gets highest ratings from me. He has taken care of me and my family for a couple decades now, and has been EXTREMELY helpful to me and various health issues. My now adult children in the area had chosen other doctors for them and their kids, but have now come back to Dr. Farley. His knowledge in so many areas of health is actually quite amazing, as my wife and I and our 5 children have had diverse health issues, and he has helped each one in turn with proper care and great attention. I am so appreciative of Dr Farley, as he even recently has helped me greatly. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Farley not only delivered me as a baby, but he's been my doctor ever since. He was suppose to deliver my daughter but I developed pre eclampsia and he made the executive to send me to the hospital to get check out. Within 16 hours of being at the hospital I delivered my daughter via c section because my health went down hill fast. He is not the only doctor I have ever seen but he definitely is the best! Thanks doctor farley

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

My family and I have been patients at West Linn family Health for over 10 years and I would highly recommend Dr Farley. Our experience as a family, has been that Dr Farley is highly competent in diagnosing and managing health conditions as they arise. Additionally, Dr Farley is very good at listening and takes the time to discuss health concerns. As an RN, I tend to observe and experience my doctor from both a patient and a nurses perspective, and I would recommend Dr David Farley at West Linn Family Health in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I recommend Dr. Farley and his wonderful staff to everyone in search of a family practice. I have been going to Dr. Farley for 25 years and feel like he is part of the family. Even when we moved 45 minutes away, it is worth the efforts to be in his care. His nurses and staff are friendly, knowledgeable and prompt to return calls. We have needed referrals on occasion and every one has been top notch - from head to toe - tonsils to ankles. In this day and age with all the headaches of health care, I still feel like we are not just pushed through the system but get honest care from a conscience physician and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Farley for 25 years. I recommend him to every person looking for a primary care physician. Over the years I've had several different insurance companies, Dr. Farley joined them if he wasn't already a provider. He has managed my health as if I were a family member. He completes very through examinations and never hesitates to order further tests if needed. He has referred me to numerous specialist as the need has arisen; all of which were excellent. His staff is always smiling and friendly. They too have gone above and beyond when assisting me. Dr. Farley is knowledgeable and up-to-date on medical issues. He takes the time to get to know his patients. He has called me personally to check up on me. He is patient and kind. In short, I have never seen another doctor who cares as much about his patients as Dr. Farley. You will never feel like just a number in his office. You are a person first. It is comforting to know that I have a doctor that cares more about the people than the money. It's rare in this day and age.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. David B. Farley's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1986)