Ratings for Dr. Shawn A. Hayden

Dr. Hayden discovered that I tore my ACL soon after I walked in. After dealing with other doctor's offices, the professional experience at Onto Orthopedics is hard to find these days.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Hayden stepped in when no other orthopedist in the area would put me on the schedule. The visit took a little more time than I would have liked, however he correctly diagnosed and treated my knee pain!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Hayden and his staff have provided my and my family stellar medical care over several years with a personable, authentic and empathic manner. I rate him as one of the most exemplary physicians I have ever consulted.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Had multiple issues with his staff not sending paperwork, after charging me, and then when I had surgery to repair a torn rotators cuff (torn in two places), he only fixed one spot, and then wanted to do another surgery after weeks of therapy (he acted like it was to "take a look" at the repair). I got a second opinion, who fixed everything Dr. Hayden messed up.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Friendly Staff, timely with my appointment. Dr. Hayden very nice and extremely knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of quality care.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Their front desk receptionist really made me feel welcome! I had a bit of trouble locating the suite but they are very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Hayden saw me almost immediately. Very affordable and knowledgable. It's too bad more specialists don't offer this level of care.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I received top quality care and a relatively speedy appointment from this orthopedist. A+

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Did some of the previous reviewers accidentally review the wrong doctor? I only had to wait 15 minutes to see Dr. SHAWN (not Shannan) Hayden. Furthermore, his office staff were quick to the point and helped me fill out my paperwork. I saw the actual doctor just days after scheduling. :) It turns out that my sore knee just needed some R+R after a quick eval. The pain went away on its own as suggested. The office is in a hard to find location though. The receptionist helped point me to the right building on the phone.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Shawn A. Hayden's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1985)