Ratings for Dr. Anne M. Miller

very poor does not provide support over medicates t

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Loved the holistic atmosphere of the office. Couldn't have asked for someone more caring or concerned about my well being. Found solutions for me within the budgetary limitations I had. Really suppotive when I went thru a crisis.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Miller for almost 3 years now. I was referred to her by my therapist. I'd gone into the office to complete the paperwork and needed an appointment quickly. As I was scheduling a woman made a comment that seemed rude. I found out later that the woman was Dr Miller. I left the office and before exiting the building an office staff person caught me and said they had a cancellation. My experience as a patient from that day has been great. I love the comfortable atmosphere of her office and I love the dogs, and they DO NOT SMELL. Dr Miller takes time with her patients and I imagine that is how she gets behind in her schedule but I feel it is worth the wait. I Like her holistic approach and enjoy receiving the information she makes available to her patients.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Staff is good, not great. Punctuality does not seem the least bit important to her, which I think shows a total disregard for her patients and gives the impression she thinks her time is much more valuable than yours. She has never been less than 10 minutes late and more than once I have waited 45 minutes to an hour. Not crazy about her as a person, but she did succeed in getting me on an effective combination of medications-- really the only reason I keep going to her.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Been seeing her now for over 5 years, she is an awesome DR who really cares about you!! Her dogs are great and don't smell, like i have read!! I would totally recommend her to anyone, she has helped me in so many ways i can't even begin!! Thumbs up to Dr. Miller!!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Excellent doctor. She has been sensitive to any financial issues that I may have when it comes to office visits and prescriptions and looks for alternatives to drugs when possible- so in my experience the comments about her being in it for the money seem ridiculous. She also spends more time with me than other doctors I have seen in the past and has called me herself a few times when there were issues. Most doctors would just have an office assistant call.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Miller and her dogs! Recommend her to everyone! Love her more natural approach to wellness.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Miller is kind, patient and helpful. I have been going to her for years and I like that she listens to me and helps me with both medication and also coping mechanisms.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

I was given Dr. Millers name by a friend who is herself a psychologist and also a patient. Dr. Miller treats the whole person and uses natural things as well as appropriate drugs if necessary. I love her dogs, they do NOT smell!! I have never had any of the problems mentioned by other posters. She has helped me tremendously and I have recommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Anne M. Miller's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)