Ratings for Dr. Julie Davis-Best

She was great when I first saw her in May of 2014 but in September 2014 I had a lump found in my breast and she had her medical assistant call me back over 4 weeks after I had picked up my results from the breast clinic because she wouldn't return my calls. She may know that everything is ok but that is in no way a legitimate reason to not inform your patient of test results. When I had my miscarriage I called and they gave me a new dr that did the same thing. Dropped the ball and never called back. Now I just found out that they closed the practice and didn't inform any patients. Would never recommend her or Dr Mills to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

She took an excessive amount of time to monitor me while 35 weeks pregnant and having contractions. Then when my contractions slowed from 3 minutes to 12 minutes to tried to prescribe me morphine and ambien (neither of which help with contractions). I was not in paid, and it says in my medical chart to not give me Morphine. I don't trust her with my life or that of my baby.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

So friendly and knowledgable! Very good experience with her.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I was informed by Dr. Julie Davis-Best staff that my Pap was fine. A month later, she called to report a serious problem that later turned out to be a misdiagnoses on her behalf. I lived in fear for a year with paps (from another doctor) every 3 months. I would NOT recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

i would never use this doc. worst experience i have ever had!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Best has been my Dr for the past 5 years. She provided advise and sympathy during my miscarrage and two years later she delivered my first child via C-section. In both of my senarios she was calm and professional and met my needs and made me feel comfortable. Regarding timelyness. My appointments were scheduled at the end of the day and unforseen circumstances would sometimes cause a delay, but the delays were not egregious.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Davis Best is straight to the point, she cares about your health and well being and she knows her stuff. I trust her with not only my own health, but with the delivery of my first born. I have never been more confident with any of my other doctors. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Selected her when I was pregnant w/ my first. I was so scared to give birth as I was in so much pain when she would feel my stomach and 'examine' me. Friends recommended I switch doctors. Thank God, the new doctor did not HURT me because it was my 'first' I did not know that a doctor could be 'gentle' ... I hope she has started to me more sensitive to the women she is seeing.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

She was horrible! I switched doctors in my second trimester cause I was digusted by her uncaring attitude. She does not bother to answer pertinent questions and never even looks at a patients chart. She tried to run a bunch of tests that had just been run the week before instead of bothering to see what the results were. I waited 2 hours past my apt. for her to do an ultrasound 2 see how far along I was because again she did not bother to see she sent me to another facility to have that done already. If you want a GOOD doctor that care about their patients go 2 academy womens.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

She seemed to be in such a hurry and I even heard her cussing and yelling at her staff in her frantic state (from inside the exam room). That is unprofessional and inappropriate in any setting, but especially in a medical facility. And I am supposed to trust my health to this person? No way! I will never return to that office.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010