Ratings for Dr. Julie Davis-Best

All the negative reviews are accurate and validate my experience. Long wait times, rushed when seen, abrasive, dismissive of concerns, asked me questions and then answered them for me... I am assuming my actual responses would have created more work for her. It seems as though she has taken on too many patients which creates difficulty keeping up with the work load and leads to poor time management. All of this makes her unable to be empathetic to her patients. She has the knowledge to be an excellent doctor, but until she learns how to slow down I would not recommend her to a family member or friend.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

fantastic service for myself and my wife. Felt like we were in the best hands with here. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Dr. Davis Best and her staff made me feel welcomed throughout my pregnancy. She is very knowledgeable and used great judgement during my high risk pregnancy. I am constantly recommending her to friends. Dr. Davis-Best is understanding and most importantly puts the health of you and your child first.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr. Best is the best, after my gyn Dr. Retired i decide to stay with Dr. Best, she is very professional, care about you, her staff is very nice and friendly, i highly recommend Dr. Best.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

She helped me so much & did an amazing job on my surgery. I feel like a new woman & I appreciate her candid, thorough & kind bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Very abrasive and impatient. She was the provider on duty when I delivered my 3rd son. It was the worst experience I have ever had. I would never recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

She was great when I first saw her in May of 2014 but in September 2014 I had a lump found in my breast and she had her medical assistant call me back over 4 weeks after I had picked up my results from the breast clinic because she wouldn't return my calls. She may know that everything is ok but that is in no way a legitimate reason to not inform your patient of test results. When I had my miscarriage I called and they gave me a new dr that did the same thing. Dropped the ball and never called back. Now I just found out that they closed the practice and didn't inform any patients. Would never recommend her or Dr Mills to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

She took an excessive amount of time to monitor me while 35 weeks pregnant and having contractions. Then when my contractions slowed from 3 minutes to 12 minutes to tried to prescribe me morphine and ambien (neither of which help with contractions). I was not in paid, and it says in my medical chart to not give me Morphine. I don't trust her with my life or that of my baby.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

So friendly and knowledgable! Very good experience with her.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I was informed by Dr. Julie Davis-Best staff that my Pap was fine. A month later, she called to report a serious problem that later turned out to be a misdiagnoses on her behalf. I lived in fear for a year with paps (from another doctor) every 3 months. I would NOT recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014