Ratings for Dr. Marilyn Berzin

I have been to Dr. Marilyn Berzin 4 times. Dr. Berzin is late, rude and condescending, she always tries to pressure me into spending more money and having more work done than I want. The only reason I went back to her is that I got a deal from Groupon. (I know, not worth it) Today, after the usual pressure to add on to my planned treatment, I told her that I wanted to stick with what I had originally decided on she actually snorted and rolled her eyes. (I'm not kidding) Beyond this she is rough and always leaves significantly more bruising than other doctors I have seen for the same treatments. The staff at the office is wonderful, but save yourself a horrible experience and choose another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Marilyn Berzin did not give me the time of day. I went in to talk to a doctor and ask questions but all she did was walk in, hand me a prescription, and walk back out. The whole appointment lasted 4 minutes. It was not worth the money. I will not be even using the prescription she gave me because I can not trust a doctor who refused to listen to me.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

I went to Dr. Berzin a couple of times; I was inclined to like her but she was always running late. I know that happens in a practice sometimes, but one time I waited for an hour and she never apologized for the delay or even acknowledged that I had been left waiting for an hour - - that attitude soured me on her completely

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

I have gone to Dr Berzin multiple times, and I think Dr Berzin is great. However, her staff is not helpful and difficult to deal with.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Berzin was basically disinterested in trying to assist me with some basic skin issues, such as a long-time cyst that I had. She looked, and then just brushed me aside. As I was trying to ask her about some dermatologic procedures, she was already half out the door. Felt very rushed and like she could care less.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Marilyn Berzin's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1979)