Ratings for Dr. Christopher Beard

My 3 month old son goes to Dr beard. He told me to give him water at a month old! That's a big no. I have him an ounce of water like I said and he got sooo sick! He also let his suffer for a month telling me not to change his formula. My son would scream for 7 hours straight and vomit constantly. Finally I changed it with out his permission. My son is doing 100% better. Then I went it to get my son his shots. I was told to give him a fever reducer because of his shots. This Dr told me to give him 3 times the amount needed for my child!!! Would have killed my son. Thank god I caught it before it was to late.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

It seems like he doesn't really listen. He prescribed a medicine at 4 times the amount I needed, and I ended up in the hospital because of that. I am not real comfortable, and am considering changing doctors.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Beard is an awsome doctor. He listens to your needs and concerns. He is very caring and has your wellbeing always in mind. I would definately reccomend this doctor. He was one of the only doctors that listened to me and wasn't always trying to shove a new antidepressant down my throat.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Christopher Beard's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

TRICARE