Ratings for Dr. Art A. Altman

This man comes in on his day off to deliver my baby because I simply just felt more comfortable with him... he let me know ever detail I needed to know and if I didn't understand he made it as simple as possible so I could, this may be one of the kindest people you may ever meet.He is truly and angel sent from he can to deliver babys

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

I feel like I'm talking to a friend when I'm with DR. Altman ... I refer all my clients (hair stylist) to him and his colleagues... He is kind and caring and truly listens to you. 10 stars!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

All of my family and friends go to Dr. Altman. He is kind, caring, up-to-date on current treatments & can cite the relevant supporting evidence. I would never go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

He is 5 stars in every way Wish all doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Altman is calm, thorough, and one of the sweetest men I've ever met. He always takes the time to answer any questions I have and explains things so I can easily understand. Wonderful man, wonderful practitioner. He has delivered both of my babies and I hope he doesn't retire anytime soon!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

He is thorough and gentle. He is the only obgyn I will ever go to. He is a wonderful doctor that makes you feel comfortable and talks in words you understand. I wish he was my primary care Dr. He is great! I rated lower on the waiting scale because as we all know babies don't chose when they come out. So its possible to have a wait. But he will see every patient. Truly great. Listens and doesn't make you feel rushed when asking questions.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Altman for 15 years. He delivered both of my children and his office has become like a family. He takes the time to really talk to me and explain things to me, even though I know he is busy and has people waiting. I am going to be lost when he retires! All the women in my family go to him and we all love him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Funny the comments made of being surprised by the amount of negative comments and that the reason is people don't come on here to give good comments. WHY? Well my new Dr who saved my babies life is on this service and all but 1 of her ratings are excellent with a 4.5 total rating. If the Dr is great they will not receive horrible ratings like this.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Altman for 15 years. The wait at the main Kettering office can be long b/c the docs will get called over to labor/deliv. I like going to the Springboro location. Julie is an awesome nurse, very friendly. Never had a problem with Dr.Altman. Get in and out with no long waiting.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Worst Dr. EVER. I had an US 5 yrs ago determined I was miscarrying and I was sent to a waiting room for him and he never came in and I heard him outside my door laughing it up. I had already waited every visit at least and hour on him and now with a miscarriage diagnosis waited 45 minutes and finally left and went to a new Dr. He also performed a LEEP on me while pregnant and after giving me clomid etc. He is HORRIBLE. My good friend had her bowel punctured that same year by him for a routine look and see surgery in her uterus. Never apologized to her either. She was in ICU for a week. The front desk is as bad if not worse than he is. Very rude and unsympathetic to the long waits. Don't go here if you have a day job....you will be missing tons of work!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Dr. Art A. Altman's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)