Ratings for Dr. Dean F. Robinson

I have never waited longer to get a simple filling done. In addition to that, the filling failed three weeks later had to go in to Couger Dental as an emergency and get it re filled. I went to this dentist because of the ratings. I later discovered that these were inaccurate. Very disappointed

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

He is the best dentist I have ever been to. All of the staff are very caring and do everything they can to make you feel comfortable throughout your visit. It is because of Dr. Robinson that I have decided to pursue a career in the dental field and I would recommend him to all of my friends and family. They never do unnecessary work and are very good at what they do.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Our dentist office since 2001. FANTASTIC staff! We rarely wait more than 15 min. More often, the hygienist is standing waiting for us as we walk in the front door, and we are received immediately (not even getting to sit down in the lobby!) Dr. Robinson has never done any unnecesssary work - he takes a conservative approach, gives teeth adequate time to work things out naturally before doing any permanent dental work, and consults with us extensively at every phase. EXTREMELY patient with my daughter who struggles with anxiety. She's also very tactile-sensitive, and he has patiently re-ground ever so slightly the fillings that "bugged" her as she ran her tongue over them, and worked tirelessly with her on anything she's been uncomfortable with. Another child has 2 teeth without amalgam, and his work to preserve those teeth has been excellent. After 10 years of dental care, my 3 children have very healthy teeth, and Dr. Robinson has my full confidence and permanent patronage.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

I went to Dr Robinson because of the good ratings. Was I ever disappointed. Even though I had no pain when I went in, the teeth that he worked on have been in pain after he finished with me. This pain has continued even though I went back to him about it. Even though others may have had good experiences with Dr Robinson, my experience with him was not good at all.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Doctor and staff were both very kind and helpful. I am impressed!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

When I got new insurance and they didn't cover Dr. Robinson I paid out of pocket to keep him cleaning my family's teeth. That's how good he is. He is willing to accommodate my very difficult daughter. Making time for us to go in SEVERAL times to just hang out in his chair and watch a movie so she could get comfortable with dentists. She is now very willing to have him take a look in her mouth and to get her teeth cleaned AND filled. His staff are all friendly. His hygienist does the best job I've ever had. She won't make it feel like she's scraping off your teeth, she is very gentle, yet she gets everything off. My teeth are always smooth and feel wonderful after she is done with them. He is usually on time and rarely have we had to wait more than 15 minutes. We have called him for emergencies and he has been there for us. If your tooth chips and is painful, or a crown falls off outside of office hours he will be there for you. He's been our dentist for 15+ years.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Very good to work with. Willing to accommodate for emergency needs. Easy to understand. Explains and listens well. Work is good and he stands behind it. Not an assembly line feeling or approach.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

Friendly and personable, great staff also. Explains things clearly. Thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2005