Ratings for Dr. Lynn R. Allen

Dr. Allen is awesome. She is very helpful and knowledgeable and doesn't judge. She seems to realize that her patients live in the real world and gives helpful advice on how to manage diabetes even though you don't have a personal chef and personal trainer at home.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

went to her for hyper-thyroid and below are the number of reasons why she is horrible: 1. she put me on ptu for 2yrs and i gained 40lbs with no warning. 2. did not tell me i had graves disease. 3. didn't even speak to me about the different options in curing my thyroid problem. 4. just kept refilling my prescription and taking my copay and charging my insurance company $$$. 5. did not give me a standard monogram for my thyroid. 6. finally went to another doctor and got diagnosed with thyroid cancer. even one out of six reasons should be enough to avoid this doctor period. LYNN ALLEN is the worst doctor ever! do not waste you time and money. go to any other doctor but her.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Lynn R. Allen's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)