Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey K. Klingbeil

Tried to rate Dr Klingbeil earlier and it came up incorrectly. Wanted to rate him 5 Stars, not 1 star. He is an excellent Dr, and I take issue w/ people disliking his attitude. It's his skill as a surgeon that matters. He saved my like w/ surgery. It's his skill that matters not giving people a warm fuzzy.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

H e operated on me in September of 2016 and removed all traces of a large cancer tumor. No cancer two years later. He saved my life. I read reviews on this and other sites that don't like his attitude. Well I liked him from day one. But even if he had the worst personality, its' his skill as a surgeon that matters people. I rate him most highly.

Submitted December 20, 2018

WORST DR EVER!!!!!I WOULD NEVER GO TO THIS DR!!!! After my son's surgery didn't heal, he told us to LOOK IN THE YELLOW PAGES to find someone who might be able to fix it. He didn't care and gave us no help. We found a specialist to fix the open wound and he said it was one of the worst "hack jobs" he has ever seen. Over 2.5 hours to fix what Dr. Klingbeil did. DO NOT TRUST HIM!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I wish I had read the reviews before I went to this doctor. I saw Dr. Klingbeil twice for the same condition. His after-procedure consult was condescending and dismissive. He was unable to give me a diagnosis, which is fine, if you don't know you don't know, but when I asked what my next steps should be, on both occasions he mentioned prayer and Jesus. I find this extremely inappropriate. I am wondering whether he went to medical school or divinity school. It is very presumptuous for him to assume a client is of the same religious persuasion as he. I seek science when I pay a doctor, not a referral to their god. Today I received a call from his office with information about my biopsy results. I was never told I had a biopsy. Nor would I want this information delivered by a lay person over the phone. Bad form all around.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Klingbeil was more than a surgeon to me as we worked together (and continue to) on my Crohn's disease. He really talked me through every option along the way, and after a year of trying to manage the disease it resulted in a resection surgery. What impressed me most was how human I felt during the process. Dr. Klingbeil took the time to answer any question that I had, and also took time to be sure my family understood the process. He was so helpful that during pre-op he even walked my father and wife to the cafeteria to show them where it was. Medically, he has been top notch, but his personal touch is what really puts him apart. I'm very thankful for the referral to Dr. Klingbeil, which also speaks to the strength of his partnerships at Fox Valley Surgical.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Run as fast as you can away from this Dr. He really messed up my surgury... 10 days in the hospital with infection. .. do your research on him BEFORE allowing him to touch you!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Long history with this dr. And all bad. He admitted being wrong and that her should have listened to me, not once but 3 times and then continued to not believe or listen to me when things would hurt. 15years to get a diagnosis and still get treated like your full of it, due to this Dr!! Do Not Trust Him! He will tell you one thing and put another in your records!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Nightmare with this doctor. My husband was taken to the ER ,and was given Klingbeil for a doctor. He had an attack of diverticulitis which abscessed into stomach. Kliengbeil never spoke to us, I had to leave him a note on the white board to call me. Once I did receive a call from him he was arrogant ,rude, and just did care about my husband health issues. My husband was in the hospital for 5 days and then released home, no ct scan to check his progress was ordered. On the 6 day he was readmitted to another hospital after a rushed visit to our family doctor. My husband was septic and tubes were places in him to drain the infection out. after speaking to his infectious disease doctor and new surgeon they said he was not on the correct medication to treat this organ of bacteria. My husband has to have surgery in a couple weeks and can assure you Klingbeil will be no where near my husband. It scare me to think, if we did not have a good family doctor that Klienbeil not doing his job correctly could of cost my husband his life. If you get this doctor check his reviews and run as fast as you can the other way.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

When I needed care, he kept extra help there when needed. It was X-mas eve, and spent the extra hours to help me out. Even though it was a holiday. I appreciated the concern, and yes, the humor, to keep things light. He knows his stuff. Appreciated his assistant putting in the extra hours too.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Had the Dr. twice, first time it was good. The last time they shoved me out the door while I was still unable to stand without help. I think it was all part of the "Theda care Improvement System", only the allot ed time for the procedure and then it out the door, ready or not. I will not set foot in that place again.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey K. Klingbeil's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1990)

AmeriHealth Caritas