Ratings for Dr. Phillip C. Ginsberg

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

during the just under 3 years that I was his patient my BPH became progressively worse. my bladder nearly burst due to back pressure, resulting in a permanent out-pocket. my kidneys developed hydronephrosis during this period. His reaction was 'oh well you aren't hurting enough yet'. after having difficulty even standing and having repeated urinary infections I went to another urologist. during my first appointment he catheterized me to relieve pressure and with two weeks performed a short procedure to remove the hyperplastic growth. for the first time in over 3 years there were no urinary problems. in the succeeding 3+ years there have been no problems. I would never recommend "Dr.Phil." to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

As a nurse I knew Phil Ginsburg when he was a resident. He was the rare doctor who is caring, smart, and a great technician. He was always positive, and genuine. Hope your life has been great, Phil!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2007

a great doctor that i highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

dr.ginsberg is a wonderful doctor, he makes you feel comfortable when he talks to you.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2005

Dr. Phillip C. Ginsberg's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1980)