Ratings for Dr. Philip D. Kondylis

We are so lucky to have him in Hampton Roads. He is a real Colon and Rectal Surgeon. He listens, to all your issues and takes care of them rather than sending you off to someone else. He is very smart, articulate and explains things until you understand them. He discussed everything with all my family members that accompanied me. Thank you Dr. K for helping me. I waited a long time for you to come to Hampton Roads.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

not helpful at all staff not helpful I dont recomend him to nobody my experience with this Dr is not a nice one

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Very impressed with Dr. Kondylis' knowlege. He met with patient and family on numerous occasions both before and after surgery and explained everything in depth and clearly. Highly reccommend him.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

I was so impressed by his wealth of knowledge. He put me and my family at ease with our discussion. Unlike the other reviewer, I saw his pre-op and post procedure. He spoke to all my family members. I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Doesn't see you before or after surgery when you're in the pre-op or recovery. Always a long wait at the office

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. Philip D. Kondylis's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med