Ratings for Dr. Edward Williams

I sure will miss you ED!! You were the best OBGYN out there. Actually you are the only one I know. I'm sure glad I am done having babies, otherwise I wouldn't I know what to do. Geez I wish this wouldn't have happened. Miss you Doc!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Ise. Williams was an absolutely positively amazing doctor as an Obstetrician and Gynecologist. I had been his patient for 26 going on 27 years. He delivered both of my children and was also my daughters Gynecologist and she was hoping one day to have him deliver her first child. He was the most caring and concerned doctor in dealing with your over all health. I trusted his healthcare advise as much as I did or perhaps more than my general practitioner. He would even encourage me to make sure my husband was getting all necessary health check-ups that all men need as they age. I referred my sister, daughter, and friends and we all have had the same experience with him. He was the best in the area and the state of Washington. I don't know if anyone else could compare. He will be greatly missed.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr Williams and the nursing staff are great. His front staff are awful.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Williams is professional and knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor. I like him. However, his front staff is very rude. Dr. William's nurse (RN) is condescending, unprofessional and apathetic. She treats me like she thinks she is superior to me. She is also a poor listener who doesn't return phone calls.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Williams is very knowledgable, friendly, and funny. Its comfortable talking to him. However his front office staff has been so rude and a few don't know what they need to regarding insurance. Also, I've had phone calls last minute (same day) needing to cancel or reschedule my appointment, which is terribly inconvenient for my spouse and I since we both work full time. I now have to find another doctor late in my pregnancy so that this does not continue to happen to me.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

So I got testing done for fragile x. The nurse called me and told me I tested positive and that meant there's a 50/50 chance my baby will be mentally retarded and that I can terminate if the baby has it. Then I can't get in for about three weeks.So I'm freaking out.o ya before this happened I told doctor williams I have a history of anxiety. so they set me up an appt to talk to dr williams. That went horrible he acted like I was being a drama queen and that he didn't have time for me just wanted me out if his office.I decided to call pearl place womans center to get a second opinion. They were able to get me in right away.There the nurse called the lab To see my test results for the fragile x. It turns out they weren't even in yet. Dr williams told me I was a carrier for fragile x before he even had the test results.When I finally got the results at pearl place they came back negative. I found out im having a boy i could have terminated a healthy baby if i stayed at dr williams

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. willimas and his staff was the best they was helpful,kind,respectful and dr. William was all ways able to see u when u had something wrong i love dr. William and staff thank u very much for all ur help. Alway barbie speight

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Willaims is a very knowledgable and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr Williams is a great dr. puts you at ease, answers all questions, doesn't leave unless you fully understand. Not one complaint about his staff. He was my moms ob almost delivered me, Delivered 2 of my children by c section, I have seen him for 10 years. My insurance changed from Molina (DSHS) to Premera BCBS and I received a bill I could not afford Refuses to see me until my balance is paid. I have to see a dr for my issues and they can't wait until I can afford to pay. No sympathy, not willing to work it out. I am willing to pay the balance when I can I just would like to see the only ob I feel comfortable with in the mean time. Nope. I am extremely disappointed with this dr I can tell you that. Great physician but if you have financial issues or insurance issues don't get to comfortable with this office.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

This dr would be great if you are having a great pregnancy, terrible for high risk or complicated pregnancies. I would not refer my friends or family to this office. I have often left his office more confused and scared that I was upon arrival. His staff can be very abrupt, and gives conflicting information. I have lost faith in his office, and sadly cannot change due to how late I am in my pregnancy, and the degree of difficultness this pregnancy has proven to be. Again I say that if you are having a storybook, perfect pregnancy, he would be fine.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Dr. Edward Williams's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Lakewood, WA