Ratings for Dr. Karen L. Eshraghi

I transcribe for Dr. Eshraghi, so I see every single note on every single patient-since I type them. It's sad that only disgruntled people rate her. I know from the info I type that some people simply cannot be helped with medication. They have medication-resistant problems, multiple medication allergies, or they do not take their medications properly. Others expect miracles in one visit and get mad when they have to come back for additional visits. Many do not use/take their prescriptions as directed--or at all--and then blame the doctor for lack of improvement. I know the doctor follows up with patients on their progress and does many hours of research on her own time on patients with difficult to control/cure problems. I have typed for hundreds of different doctors in my career, and Dr. Eshraghi is one of the very best in her field!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Amazing doctor who goes out of her way to answer any questions you may have. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

treated 5 places on my face , 4 didnt work 1 left scar. wanted to retreat places & keep charging for more treatments. Told places were pre cancer, went to another dr. they were cloged oil glands.Never understood my bills, they had amount, no explanations of what I was charged for. Called and asked for details of charges & what they were for. Got same thing again but large areas where actually blacked out with magic marker.At one time I was told wasnt Drs fault I had seen nurse practisioner the dr, wasnt responsible for what she had told me, I thought that was crap, its her office she should be over seeing it.Never got complaints resolved.Will never go there again.Asked for a refund, got ignored.They removed a mole from my back said it was cancer, wanted to see lab report,at this point Im just feeling like they want me to come back for more office visits, they would never send me copy of independant lab report where mole was tested.So I didnt see if it was cancer or not.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Not the kind person I expected.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Every month she had me on different presription, none of them worked. If seemed like she did not know what was wrong or how to correct it. After seening me for over 16 months, and my break-outs just got worst I knew than that I was wasting my money. The internet told me more than she did.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. Karen L. Eshraghi's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)