Ratings for Dr. Alyn L. Adrain

This doctor was quite thorough comparatively speaking. I felt listened to and she answered all of my questions well.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

My experience with the doctor and staff was exceptional. The staff were very helpful especially the assistant. She had clearly read my file prior to my visit and was very knowledgeable about my history.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Doctor was very pleasant and thorough. I appreciated being heard. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

My experience with Dr. Adrain is extremely awesome. She has been my Gastroengterologist for many years now. She always take her time to explain her findings to you and look for the best solution.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

She is warm, caring and knowledgable. I would recommend her to anyone. Always there when I need her and very happy with her care

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

As a patient of Dr. Adrain's, I called with stabbing intestinal pains on a Monday morning after waiting all weekend. The staff told me I couldn't get in for ONE MONTH. When I asked "even for a sick visit?" they said they would check with the doctor. That was two days ago and I never heard back. I also called to tell them I would see any doctor in the practice...just whomever could see me first. The staff rudely told me "doctors here don't swap patients" completely ignoring the obvious problem that I was a patient in pain.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Love this office and think the world of Dr. Adrain. She helped me figure out the cause of my symptoms, how to treat them and got me back to feeling tip top.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I have been seeing her for over 10 years. She is pleasant, knowledeable, spends all the time with me needed and has always explained everything that is going on. I find her caring and compassionate, and would recommend her without reservation

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Had a problem for well over 6 months; went to Dr. Adrain, had tests done; took more than 5 weeks to sit down and hear what the problem was. Extremely short visit (5 minutes), felt obligated to accept the short visit and be on my way. No time for me to begin asking questions about changing my diet, etc. Felt pushed along... would not return.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Dr. Alyn L. Adrain's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI