You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alyn L. Adrain

As a patient of Dr. Adrain's, I called with stabbing intestinal pains on a Monday morning after waiting all weekend. The staff told me I couldn't get in for ONE MONTH. When I asked "even for a sick visit?" they said they would check with the doctor. That was two days ago and I never heard back. I also called to tell them I would see any doctor in the practice...just whomever could see me first. The staff rudely told me "doctors here don't swap patients" completely ignoring the obvious problem that I was a patient in pain.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I have been seeing her for over 10 years. She is pleasant, knowledeable, spends all the time with me needed and has always explained everything that is going on. I find her caring and compassionate, and would recommend her without reservation

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

I expressed a concern I had and she said, I quote, "Don't you think I have work in the morning? This is why you woke me up?" She was very rude and unprofessional. The entire time she gave me attitude when I was asking a question about my preparation schedule.

Submitted October 5, 2013

Had a problem for well over 6 months; went to Dr. Adrain, had tests done; took more than 5 weeks to sit down and hear what the problem was. Extremely short visit (5 minutes), felt obligated to accept the short visit and be on my way. No time for me to begin asking questions about changing my diet, etc. Felt pushed along... would not return.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

I found her to be very helpful and knowledgeable. I had been to several other doctors who did not listen to my symptoms or find the cause. She listened and quickly came to the right diagnosis.Would (and have) recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Gave up on a problem, which was finally resolved by another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Adrain is caring, listens, knowledgable, and has a sense of humor that puts the patient at ease. I highly recomend this physician

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Very caring and very knowledgeable doctor. I would highly recommend her. She did all the proper testing in the right sequence and therefore helped me tremendously.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Alyn L. Adrain's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "As a patient of Dr. Adrain's, I called with stabbing intestinal pains on a Monday morning after waiting all weekend. The staff told me I couldn't get in for ONE..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this office and think the world of Dr. Adrain. She helped me figure out the cause of my symptoms, how to treat them and got me back to feeling tip top. "

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing her for over 10 years. She is pleasant, knowledeable, spends all the time with me needed and has always explained everything that is going o..."

April 29, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=163569'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014