Ratings for Dr. Neil S. Sadick

Dr Sadick was just rude and not helpful. He took one quick look at the affected area and began to leave the room. I started to ask a question and he said he will be right back. Yet he never returned. This happened everytime I saw him. Each visit was over in less than a minute! This is definitely the worst doctor I have seen.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Horrible. Very disappointed by this doctor. Definitely cannot recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I have never been treated so rudely, and so disrespected, I literally came online immediately to write a review so that others looking for a dermatologist in the area would not waste their time at this practice. I have seen several doctors at this practice because every doctor I have seen has left the practice after my initial visit, I certainly understand why they left! (One stopped accepting my insurance)This practice has such poor standards for patient care, I left numerous messages and it took a bad yelp review after a month of unreturned calls to even get callback, only to find that my latest provider left! This was not my first issue with the practice, and will be my last-If there's anything one can find in this city, it's a better dermatologist! I was so taken aback by the rude and completely uncaring staff, I wanted to let others know so that they don't waste their time & money here. I have a close friend who had an even worse experience, so I know I'm not alone in my review.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I hate it when doctors barely talk to you and don't seem to have the patience to explain your health issues...I've encountered a lot of doctors like this but fortunately this was not the case with Dr. Sadick...He's patient and polite and I didn't feel the urge to step out of his office..not once...I had an initial consultation and I'll be back after the holidays to treat my varicose vain problem

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I went in to have a skin tag removed, I was told one price and charged another much higher then I agreed to pay. They trick you with these fee consents they make you sign. You pay all this money and you don't even see the doctor, you see his PA's who are just as condescending as him. I wouldn't recommend this doctor's office to anyone, unless of course you like to get ripped off!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Charged exorbitant fees for procedures and products. In the end, offered services for additional fees that would have been $6000 a year out of pocket for very little improvement. He gave poor advice concerning possible treatment procedures. Compared with other top specialists in the field, he seemed to have very little compassion for the problem and was focused on the money.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

My experience was a very long time ago but it was not pleasant. In fact, I stumbled upon this rating website, and looked up this doctor to see if the ratings would be bad and in accord with my perceptions. I do specifically remember three things that bothered me: 1) Dr. Sadick dictated prescriptions quickly in an authoritarian manner and the staff appeared to be afraid to ask for clarification: I thought I observed the staff reverse the instructions for two (topical) prescriptions. When I went back for a follow up, it appeared the the instructions were in fact reversed (the confusion was not of great magnitude but it was indicative of the culture - in retrospect I can't believe I didn't demand clarification). 2) The Dr. ordered procedures and racked up the bills for everything. Money just seemed to fly away. 3) Lastly, I do not think he specialized in my particular condition; he should have referred me to another doctor. The next doctor I went to was a better experience.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Sadick's office is ultra modern and sophisticated. The staff was friendly and helpful and the doctor literally saved my skin. I had a little brown spot which I thought was nothing, but Dr. Sadick urged me to have it tested. He was right, becuase it turned out to be pre-cancerous! Dr. Sadick is truly the best! I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

treatment was like a bad dream. the plastic surgeon working there is very strange would not let him touch me. I paid a fortune for nothing. the laser procedures do not work and there is no warranty. stay away

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

diagnosed me without even stepping in the examination room. Shouted out at his staff, who was more caring then he ever will be. Don't know how he is still licensed. Bedside manner? He must've missed that lecture.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Neil S. Sadick's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1977)

First Health Network