Ratings for Dr. Ronald B. Bukowy

I have been seeing Dr Bukowy for almost a year, I am impressed by the extent of his knowledge. He has been helping me resolve my issues, understanding Neurological issues take time to resolve. I would recommend him to a friend.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I've been seeing this (beyond) knowledgable, physician for over 20 years. He is a thoughtful, thought prevoking, physician who is so well versed, continues his education and spends more than sufficant time with each patient and has a wonderful bedside manner for ALL ages. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Very unhelpful. Thought symptoms were made up. Cannot recommend.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

This doctor is really rude and his staff is really rude. My mother had an appointment with him that she missed because her bus didn’t pick her up. The office would not allow her to reschedule because of that. He deals with people that have all types of health issues and should be a little more considerate of that.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

spends alot of time with you in the office. my initial consult was almost an hour - virtually unheard of these days! Very knowledgable and intelligent. I have Multiple Sclerosis and his treatment has been the best of any physician I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Dr. Ronald B. Bukowy's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Geneva, IL