Ratings for Dr. Marco Ucciferri

Dr. Ucciferri is absolutely excellent. He is punctual, listens attentively, and treats responsibly.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

He is great! I recently injured my foot working out, and urgent care took X-Rays saying there was nothing wrong. I still had pain ad Dr. Ucciferri got me in right away even with Thanksgiving being the next day. I ahad actually fractured my sesamoid bone and him and his staff have been super kind and helpful. I've asked a million questions and he is very thorough and always has an answer. He has been so helpful with my recovery and I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

I do not recommend Dr. Ucciferri and am sorry I went to him for help with my bunion. After a very long wait he rushed though and immediately wanted to do surgery. I tried thinking it was my only option. Worse pain that when I started and wearing shoes is awful. No thanks.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

My 69 year old father-in-law was misdiagnosed with gout by his one podiatrist and flat feet by a second one. After dealing with an insurmountable pain for a number of years, he found Dr. Uccifferri while waiting for my mother-in-law at Summit Medical Group. He immediately ordered an MRI and it was determined that he had small tears ligaments in both ankles. After years of suffering, he was able to have PRP injections. He is almost 100% pain free 3 months post-operation. Our only regret is not finding Dr. Ucciferri sooner!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Our family is very fortunate to have Dr. Marco Ucciferr as our podiatrist. He has been treating us for over 10 years. He is an excellent doctor and is very knowledgeable. He has a kind heart and is very caring with his patients. We have visited all his locations and the staff are kind and accommodating. We mostly visit the Hillsborough office, Lauren, Lisa, Carey, Lorain, Pierre, Univa and Deanne are the best they make our visit a pleasure. We highly recommend Dr. Ucciferri . Juan, Cecilia and Emma.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Ucciferri was a big mistake and is taking me a long time to undo the damage he did to my feet after a car accident. His surgery made a broken ankle worse and I will not recommend him or go back to him ever.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I have seen Dr. Ucciferri for many foot issues. He totally realigned my feet and I am able to wear shoes that I could not wear prior to surgery. I am hapy that I chose him to be my foot doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

My wife went to Dr.Ucciferri to have the cartilage of a corn taken off, She would return about every three months for about 2 year for this treatment. One visit, last February Dr. Ucciferri said ", I can have the corn surgically removed. It is simple and you will heal in about two weeks." "Then you won't have to keep coming back for the cartilage treatment ". We are now in our seventh month and toe has not healed. About every 2 week she would return to the office and would ask when do you think I will get better. This went on until May with no improvement. Dr. Ucciferri said." I want to do another operation to remove scar tissue". "That is the cause of your pain" . All the time she had to wear a medical boot even when going to church. By June she was not showing any improvement, so she decided to get another opinion. This doctor did an MRI and told her she has a bone infection known as osteomyelitis. What I need to do he said," is cut into the bone and scrap out the infection." But if this does not work I will have to cut off your toe". Now the reason my wife is not healing is because she has an autoimmune disease, known as scleroderma. Any good doctor knows that people with scleroderma do not heal normally. Furthermore, any good doctor knows the medical history of their patients. Now I suffer along with my wife, I feel so bad for her and that Dr. Uccifferri was so irresponsible recommending surgery. Clearly, I do not think he is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

i just want to say how grateful i am to have such a caring and knowledgeable podiatrist like dr ucciferri. he has helped me with my plantar fasciitis amongst other problems i have had. he takes his time with his patients to make sure they understand what he's saying and also explains everything into detail. his staff is absolutely amazing. his one nurse angelica is also very knowledgeable, and does amazing casts!!! all of his staff is very respectful and nice. would recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Ucciferri did not help my foot problems at all, in fact they are now worse. He had no patience and I waited almost an hour for my appointment. Then he spent only a few minutes with me. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Marco Ucciferri's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal