Ratings for Dr. Beth Gillen Hodges

I couldn't even see a real doctor at that office. They hooked me up with a nurse who did the evaluation. They finally gave me some drug that treats bipolar disorders and schizophrenia. I do not have either. I just asked for something for my nerves and they stated they didn't prescribe that kind of medicine. I wouldn't feed those pills to my dog nor would I allow my dog to be treated by these circus clowns.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. Beth is a very good doctor and knows her stuff. she was recomended to myself and my family by friends who use her for the entire family. she has always been courtious even when running late (most doctors seem to run late). My family likes her and she truely cares for the patients under her care. She squeezed us in when one of my kids was super sick to ensure we got seen that day and got my child the medication she required to fight her sickness. The office staff was courtious and has become even more so once we got to know them as well.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

The physician is average, however the staff is not well trained or maybe lazy. They will not return calls and talk down to people. A Mamogram was taken and a letter sent out from the office that it was normal. A few days later, we received word that there was a problem. Nothing ever done about this. also referred to a specialist who did not take our insurance. They need to pay attention or get a new staff.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007

The staff is horrible. They don't return calls for RX refills to the pharmacy. The office manager is uncaring and unhelpful. The doctor is normally delayed. 20-45 minutes is not an unusual wait as the practice has grown. I found Dr. Beth wonderful at first. Very attentive and caring. more recently she's more distant and not that caring. She tends to spend more time typing than making eye contact. It is sad that the office staff puts such a barrier between doctor and patient. They seem to have too many patients because she's always late and seemingly frustrated or tired by the time she gets into the exam room.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Dr. Beth is a very compassionate doctor. She saved my life. She is caring and thorough. There are days when she seems stressed, as alot of my other doctors do, but she is always willing to listen and take the time needed with patients. My whole family goes to her and we are all very happy with her. Now her office staff is rude, but its no reflection on her.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

I found Dr Hodges to be a terrible doctor. She never caught an artery blockage that was caught by another doctor during my first visit. She refused to work with me on several health problems. She had the attitude of it's going to be her way or no way at all.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

This woman doesn't care about people in her community. She's out to make a quick dollar. Very hateful personality!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2006

Dr. Beth Gillen Hodges's Credentials

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton Oh 45401 (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Asheboro, NC