Ratings for Dr. Gustavo A. Rossi

Dr. Rossi can be aggressive. I have been a patient for 10 years. Provided you have no emotional problems you may say he is the best doctor in the world.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr. Rossi is an excellent doctor I am very happy with his service . He listened to all my questions and answers and explained them . He is a caring , professional and excellent doctor I'm glad to have Dr. Rossi as my gynecology . I also recommend him . His nurse Ana is great she answers all my questions an a professional way .thank you Dr. Rossi and staff.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Rossi was dismissive of my questions and concerns at my prenatal visits. He handed me an information packet to answer "all my questions" however this just included very basic and outdated information (e.g., do not smoke, drink, etc.). He is old school so any concerns you bring up (i.e., ultrasounds, natural birth, etc.) he belittles and tells you to bring actual research supporting all your concerns. I originally saw Dr. Masel and she was amazing. Unfortunately it was too late to change. If you want to be actively involved in your care, you will not like Dr. Rossi's approach. Also, a few people have now commented on staff. They are VERY rude. The are curt and unfriendly to the point they make it uncomfortable to ask questions. it feels as if you are at a free clinic and they are doing you a great service and can therefore be really bitchy.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr Rossi is terrific. He listens, is attentive, personable, kind and brilliant. And solves issues easily. After moving here recently and needing to have a new Doc, I couldnot be more delighted I have Dr Rossi as my Gyn. Highest praises ( I come from a medical family and know a great doctor when I see one. he is a great Dr!).

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I visited Dr.Rossi a month ago about fibroids.He was polite, he listened to me and gave me all the test I needed. I am glad didn't I pay attention to some of the reviews. I am glad I went to see Dr.Rossi. His staff were also polite. I will always go to Dr.Rossi for my gynecological needs, will also recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Rossi and his staff are truly amazing. You never have to wait very long to see him, he will take as much time as needed to answer any questions you might have. If you are looking for an OB/GYN that is professional, caring and up to date on the latest information to assist patient then Dr. Rossi is where to go!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Have been seeing Dr Rossi for 24 years- through pregancies, miscarriage and infertility treatments- He also saw me lake in the afternoon (545p) when I called in tears that my husband was cheating on me. Did not only physical test for STD but emotional counseling too. He has always been there for me- spent as much time as I needed- His nurse Anna, has had to take me to the hospital when I had problems with my pregnancy--Front desk staff, seems to be the norm in NoVa, can be rude and yes- they will speak in Spanish about the patients- need to remember lots of us speak spanish, not being Hispanic!--Give Dr Rossi a try if you want an excellent MD- I plan to have a hysterectomy before he retires!! don't want anyone else!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr's are very nice and proffessional, but their staff, very rude, specially front desk,their check out staff, awful, very rude!!!! and their conversations in spanish are very unprofessional, I speak spanish I was able to understand, thank God They were not talking about me, but their co workers, I sure feel sorry for them.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

I love Dr. Rossi! I'm moving to California and am going to miss him very much. The whole staff with his practice is AWESOME! I've promised to send pictures of the baby once it's born. :)

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Rossi is good. The staff is very rude, especially the check out staff. I will stop going to this practice. I think staff is very important. This two girls were unprofessional and talking about other patients.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

Dr. Gustavo A. Rossi's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1968)

Centene