Ratings for Dr. Gayle L. Mason

I have been with Dr. Mason for over 3 years now, I highly recommend her. The front office staff is friendly and always helpful. Her medical staff is very caring and compassionate. Dr. Mason spends time and shows that she has a genuine interest in you and your health.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Dr. Mason treated me for 2 Pulmonary Embolisms and was very thorough, caring, compassionate and I just fell in love with her. She has continued to follow me in the subsequent years and has always been the epitomy of a caring MD. I would recommend anyone to her. Her staff is also genuinely caring and way above average.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr. Mason is one of the best and caring doctors I have ever had. She is simply outstanding in her care and understanding. I would recommend her with the highest ratings possible.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

My entire experience was very pleasant. Dr. Mason was very concerned about me and her staff was amazing.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. Mason is one the best physicians I have ever seen. She is a very kind and caring person who listens to what I have to say. She is genuine in her care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. Gayle L. Mason's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Secure Horizons