Ratings for Dr. Freda J. Bowman

Not VBAC friendly, but other than that she is great

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I, too, have been looking for Dr. Bowman for about a year or so now. I started going to her when I got pregnant, which turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy, and now she is nowhere to be found. I would have recommended her, but she simply disappeared off of the face of the planet, and now I cannot, like another person has mentioned, obtain my medical records. It feels terrible to have trusted someone and have them deceive you, especially considering she has so much information of mine that I could normally have transferred to a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Bowman has disappeared and I am not able to obtain my medical records. I thought she was a GREAT doctor until I figured out that she was out of business. I am upset that my records are gone and I was not given the opportunity to retrieve a copy. I'm highly disappointed in the lack of professionalism.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Dr. Bowman is the BEST out there and I have seen my share of doctors...she takes time to speak with you about any concerns and questions. She is FANTASTIC and I highly recommend her to anyone. It's very hard to find good doctors.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Bowman is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I can honestly say that she is the most caring doctor that I have every experienced. She goes above and beyond to see that her patuents are taken care of! She the VERY BEST!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

I love this doc. She is very kind, and knowledgeable. She takes her time and explain anything to you. All of her staff is very nice, and she never keeps you waiting for your appointment. I would recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr. Bowman has been my obgyn for almost ten years. She found precancer cells and she did my hysterectomy. She has always spend as much time as needed to answer my questions, tell me what she was doing and what I needed to do. She is a loving and kind physician who is there for her patients. I recommended her to my daughter, who now uses her and to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. Freda J. Bowman's Credentials

• Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37208 (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Webster, TX