Ratings for Dr. Robert Anthony Sarro

Great interaction with Dr. Sarro & his staff! He was able to put me at ease regarding my roscea and gave me a prescription to help treat it…it's been working! He doesn't make you feel that you're asking too many questions- wants to ensure that you are comfortable with his treatment plans. I've since recommended friends & family & they've all been as pleased as I!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

His office staff is very nice! I met with his aesthetician, Nicole (I think that's her name), and she was very helpful regarding different services she provides. I also met his nurse and saw that she was taking careful notes and looking at my rash. When Dr. Sarro came in he was already familiar with why I was there and he was so smart & patient with my endless questions and told me what was causing my rash and how to treat it. He was very sensitive to which prescription plan I had so he prescribed my medicine that wouldn't cost me too much money…now that's service! I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

This is an ill-willed dermatologist that was the worst experience. He can’t even remove a small mole for cosmetic reasons. He kept me coming back to spray/freeze the same moles and it didn’t work. He then performed an excision and left a large scar, suture scars, and referred me out to a plastic surgeon. When I went in to discuss the hefty bill that he charged me, in addition to what he collected from insurance, he charged for another appointment. It is scary that this unprofessional and unskilled person is practicing.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

Dr. Robert Sarro is my hero. He found a previously missed by another doctor melanoma that could have resulted in my death. His compassion and kindness through out the ordeal is beyond any doctor I have ever experienced. Always patient with my endless questions, never rushing to exit the exsam room. His staff is professional and nice and works well with my insurance company. His keen eye saved me again this past year with a second melanoma. I feel he is the best dermatologist that I have ever been to. Don't take a risk with your life, I won't. Karen Lord

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

DR. SARRO AND STAFF WERE VERY WONDERFUL AND NICE. FROM MAKING APPOINTMENT TO SEEING THE DR. I WOULD TELL ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHAT A WONDERFUL EXPERINCE.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Sarro and his staff were extremely helpful, very professional, and solved my skin problems that I have had for several years. I recommend him without reservations.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Charged for proceudre that wasnt performed on my wife. When I called and spoke to billing to discuss per my insurance there wasnt any discussing. I was told doctor said he did it end of story. When I said procudre wasnt done the response was "were you there" Avoid this place at all costs

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

The doctor was good. The waiting time is about 15 minutes. The doctor answered my questions.I would go back.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Without a doubt BEST dermatolgist I've been to in 20 years. Thorough & caring. I've referred multiple friends & family members, all agree. DEFINITELY worth the wait!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

aleays run late at this office. they didn't check forst to see if an injection was covered by my insurence...they just gave it too me then stuck me with a huge bill later.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

Dr. Robert Anthony Sarro's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1997)