Ratings for Dr. Nadine B. Acri

As a new patient, I made my appt for over a year out because that was the soonest available appt. Regardless of the fact that I explained I hadn't been to the dermotolgist in 5 yrs and there are several changing moles and freckles on my body that I am concerned about, especially having been a tanning bed user. The receptionist did not care; I called back 6 mths later to see if I could be put on a cancellation list-they don't have one. I asked if there was a dermatologist in the area they recommend-they don't have one. The receptionist basically explained that new patients are not a priority, and even existing patients are booking 6 mths out. The process to get an appointment has been so horrible, I will be going to someone who actually cares about their patients.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr.Acri is one of the most caring ,knowledgeable Doctors I know. She is meticulous in the care of her patients and therefore not a doctor who rushes you in and out in 10 minutes! An important attribute in the dermatology field! She is not likely to miss anything!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Let me start out by stating this: if you do not have the time in your schedule to wait 2 hrs for your appointment, then do not see Dr. Acri. The wait time at this office is beyond ridiculous. Even if she promises to give you an appointment first thing in the morning, she will still walk into the office at least 20 minutes late. I have waited an hr on numerous occasions. She always has some sort of excuse, usually it has to do with their laptop. Luckily, the staff is good with letting you know if they are running late, but you do have to call them to find out if they're behind. I was a bit turned off during my most recent appointment when I heard Dr. Acri standing outside my door just having a conversation with her assistant while I was waiting for over an hour. Slightly unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Acri is knowledgeable, but wait times are excessive. Dr. Acri has been at least an hour behind for every appointment I've had. I once waited an hour and forty five minutes, and I still hadn't even been taken to a room, which normally means another 15-30 minute wait. I couldn't wait any longer, as I had another appointment.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I have been coming to Dr. Acri for 4 years now and I couldn't be happier. From my very first appointment til now, Dr. Acri and her staff have gone above and beyond what I could have asked for from a dermatologist. She is so kind and you can clearly tell that she cares about her patients. She takes her time with each patient and cares about her patients' health. Thank goodness she opened up her own practice. Her new practice and staff are so welcoming and so helpful. The front staff is great about getting our prescriptions sent, phone calls returned, and very patient with everyone. I would recommend Dr. Acri to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr. Acri has been my dermatologist for at least 12 years. She is a very knowledgeable, extremely professional doctor that looks after you as if you are her family member. She cares about her patients,you get her undivided attention, she zones right into your health-she immediately takes care of your issues (now for someone like me that is important because I would probably chicken out of getting things done.) She has seen my girls through high school, college and now into their careers - acne,too much tanning, tanning bed fungi, all kinds of weird moles, etc. She is a perfect doctor for men, women and teens. I have been going to dermatologists for 35 years, when I moved to Baltimore my family doctor here recommended her practice to me. I have given Dr. Acri's name to so many people. I enjoy her office, Michelle at the front desk is attentive and quick to help, Stephanie has assisted in the room with my health issues and I never feel uncomfortable with her - I like her manner.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Doctor office makes follow up appointments without your consent or knowledge. Very pushy!! They do not want you to cancel appointment unless you immediately reschedule. Problem is I was trying not to be rude because I didn't want to go back there because I like my regular dermatologist much better. My regular dermatologist is great but quite a distance from my house so I thought I try this doctor because it was convenient. I went to her one time and for some odd reason had two more follow up appointments when I already called and said that I did not want or need to come back. I was seeing her for adult acne which had cleared up on its own anyway. Receptionist, Michelle, was very rude when I called again to cancel another appointment that I didn't make. She argued with me on the phone that I did make those appointments in person at my one and only appointment. Why would anyone make two follow up appointments if you were not pleased the first time?

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I had appointment scheduled months in advance and they cancelled on me and then wanted to schedule me months later. They made the scheduling mistake but did not want to make it up to me by fitting me in within some time within the next few weeks. Not only that, they would not admit that it was their mistake. They treated me like they could care less about inconveniencing me. I guess business is so good they could care less how they treat their patients. I will be finding another Dermatologist.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Acri has been my dermatologist for about 10 years. She is extremely thorough, caring, and knowledgeable. She takes her time when examining you and I am extremely confident in her decisions regarding my care.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Acri for years and found her to be an excellent doctor. She is responsive to her patients, will promptly call them with test results; in fact, I have family members seeing her as well. They are pleased with her as well. I highly recommend Dr. Acri.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Nadine B. Acri's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)