Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Gross

I had a nose job with Dr Gross on Aug. 29th 2016 and he did such an amazing job! He spent time with my husband and I and treated us like family. He told me what he can and can not do, what would look best on me with out over doing it, never tried to sell me on anything, more of an education and answered all my questions no matter how small, took into consideration of my feelings, why I wanted the nose job and customized the perfect nose for me without ever rushing me tutor made me felt rushed. Their follow ups are amazing and all the staffs are wonderful that I can not rave about them enough. I have been to 8-10 consultations through out my journey ( I'm very picky), it stopped when I met with Dr. Gross. Now I have the PERFECT nose for an Asian without any complications from the beginning. He does amazing job in everything. He's very caring, humble, NO GOD complex and makes you laugh no matter what time of day or how tired he is. My husband and I would give him 10 stars if we could!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful nose you created for me!! Happy Happy Happy!! :)

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Edward J. Gross's response
Thank you for sharing your HAPPY experience. We are so happy for you and your new look!

Submitted November 7, 2017

I had a great experience and highly recommend. I drove from Fort Myers to see Dr. Gross because he has the best website for nose surgery and awesome before and after photos. He made me beautiful and I have the nose I always wanted. Computer imaging really made my mind up. Worth the drive !!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Edward J. Gross's response
+ WOW!!! all i can say is thank you. I didn't realize the impact myself, my staff, and my treatments could have on someone. this truly made my entire day and makes me proud to be taking care of you and others like you!! I look forward to seeing you again.

Submitted July 11, 2017

He is horrible dr and I regret doing my nose with him

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Submitted July 11, 2017

This doctor is worth the drive from wherever you are. He does beautiful face work and the computer imager is spot on. When you do the research, you see why everyone goes there. Glad I chose him!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Edward J. Gross's response
Thanks for the nice vote of confidence! We appreciate your endorsement :)

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Edward J. Gross's response
+ Thank you sharing your experience. We appreciate the + feedback.

Submitted July 11, 2017

I looking for patients that are truly unhappy with their results. You will need documentation of the surgery and the outcome and before and after affidavits from friends and family members. Please send this information to cush2@yahoo.com together with contact info. Trying to get a lawyer to represent on a global basis. Thank you.

Submitted June 30, 2014

Submitted July 11, 2017

I saw Dr. Gross for droopy eyelids and I am extremely pleased with the results of my eyelid surgery (upper and lower). Since this was my first experience in surgery – I was very nervous. However, I was quickly put at ease by Dr. Gross and his staff. Sara is a real asset and professional nurse who cares for her patient. This was demonstrated in how well she took care of me from the minute I arrived for the surgery until the minute I left. The staff was all professional, attentive, knowledgeable and most important very caring. I am positive that this is a direct reflection of Dr. Gross. I had a painless recovery and I look much younger. The doctor is very meticulous and I am glad he did my eyes. I can honestly say that I would highly recommend Dr. Gross and his staff to my family, friends, and anyone desiring facial plastic surgery. Sincerely, A Very Happy Patient Cesar

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Edward J. Gross's response
I am honored to have you in my office and hope to continue to give you the best care and personal… I am honored to have you in my office and hope to continue to give you the best care and personal attention you deserve. Best,

Submitted July 11, 2017

You will love everything about this place as long as you receive the results expected. In the event you don't, be prepared to be dismissed without much care for your concerns. I had this procedure done to remove several brown spots on my face. The procedure was initially done by the PA. A week later a follow up procedure was done by the doctor. That evening I noticed that the area affected did not darkened as in previous treatments. A staff member called the following day to check on me and I voiced my concerns to her. It looked like the surface was treated but not enough to penetrate the first layer of skin. The brown spot got darker but not enough to peel. I voiced my concerns via e-mail. I was told ( via e-mail) that there was nothing they could do for me and that they would be happy to transfer my records at a cost, to another physician of my choice. One week of pay, two cancelled appointments ( extra loss of income) and $400 was my cost for a darker spot on my face.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Edward J. Gross's response
Thank you. Our practice encourages patients to share their experiences. In fact, our greatest source of new referrals are from past patients. We are 100% dedicated to seeing patients achieve safe outcomes and ask that any patient with a concern contact us directly.

Submitted July 11, 2017

My experience with Dr. Gross, Michelle and all the staff has been top notch. I would tell anyone looking to have anything done to their face, they don't need to look any further. If you're looking for natural results, realistic epectations and an honest doctor, you will get all of that at Primera. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Wonderful doctor. Caring, compassionate, great bedside manner. Love the staff and Cindy.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Edward J. Gross's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Double board-certified facial plastic surgeon Dr. Edward J. Gross of Primera Plastic Surgery is known in the Orlando, FL area for his expertise in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. He specializes in procedures such as rhinoplasty, revision rhinoplasty, facelift, and eyelid surgery, as well as Botox and Ultherapy. He is committed to providing top-quality care. To learn more, please visit his website today!

• Spanish
  • English

• University of Miami (Grad. 1989)

• Face-lift