Ratings for Dr. Scott L Selco

When my husband became very ill, Dr Selco was able to help diagnose and treat him. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. He always has answers to our questions and explains everything in detail. Thank you, Dr Selco. Joe and Shelly

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

He should have his license revoked and most likely be in prison.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

No compassion. He-man. Arrogant, unpleasant , inept.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Selco saved my dads life. When all the other doctors were pressuring me to trach and feeding tube my dad, Selco believed he could breathe in his own. We extubated him. Every single hospital staff said they would trust Selco with their own life. My dad has been breathing on his own for 27 hours now and just passed the swallow and speaking test. He gets purée tonight! This man knows his medicine and you will be blessed to have him in your corner. And his hugs are awesome!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

My family and I trust Dr. Selco 100%. He is caring, consistent and intelligent. We are in debt to him for managing my dad's health care with such dedication. He was crucial in my dad's recovery.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr Selco was my Daddy's Dr when he had 2 mild strokes in Oct 2013, he came to check on him every day & if I wasn't in the room called my cell phone to update me. He rallied to have my Daddy sent to a better Rehab Hospital that would work more with him & get him home faster. My Daddy got home in Dec 2013, then had a massive stroke March of 2014. Dr Selco wasn't on call but I asked the ER to call him because he was familiar with Daddy, & I trusted his opinion. Dr Selco was with us through the days we had Daddy on life support, coordinated the blessing & was just there every day that until we let Daddy go. Which was so hard, but without Dr Selco I would have never made it through. You would be lucky to have Dr Selco as your Dr, I owe him my life for taking such good care of my Daddy. Love You Dr. Selco!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr selco was my fathers doctor April of last year. It was the worst experience I've ever had in a hospital, He had no bed side manner what's so ever. Even spoke under his breath as my mother and I were walking down the hallway calling us fools.We asked him for a few minutes to talk decisions over as a family and he told us no you guys are incapable of making decisions. so we ask for a second opinion which he replied with no. so we fired dr selco and as he was walking out he got extremely angry pressing buttons on my dad's machine, took off his gloves and threw them at us while yelling Jesus Christ (in a catholic hospital mind you) and slammed the door. My father suffered from a massive stroke which we were aware it wasn't likely that he would recover, but with anything this severe you need time to make sure your making the right choices. The whole time under his care I felt nothing but rushed and threatened. I felt as if I couldn't leave my fathers side.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

Gave wrong diagnosis, prescribed a harmful medication that was not even needed, and was very arrogent when he finally came to the hospital room after 10pm.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

My mother had stroke and unfortunately dr selco was her doctor. He's said my mom had no chance of living a normal life and we should taker off life support and was not caring at all to our situation needless to say 3 years later shes back to her happy self

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

for me is the best doctor in Vegas!!! thank you Dr. Selco!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Scott L Selco's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1999)