Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Cranska

I have had three dental professionals in my 70 short years. I must say, the third and current one, Dr. Jeffrey Cranska, who I have been with for over twelve years, has had the biggest dental challenge of them all. He has, again and again, used his dental education and experience to work, what I call his "magic", in repairing and restructuring my teeth. Both his knowledge and "dental chair-side manners" are unparalleled. His traditional and Laser dentistry are a winning combination. And, when an emergency arises, he is always available. "Thank you, Dr. Jeff, and your staff, for the excellent care and consideration that I have received over the past 12+ years"!...Robert W.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

I went to Dr. Cranska for an infection. He and his staff saw me immediately and cleaned out the infection which was deep in my gums. The use of the laser was miraculous -- the pain was gone in hours, and the infection was over after taking the prescription. Am definitely going back to see Dr. Cranska for my dental health. He is really friendly and still professional. It felt as though i'd been seeing him for years.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

It did cost me a lot of money to get my teeth fixed, but they look like a million dollars now and it was worth the money. He is a perfectionist. He is up on all the latest technology. He even teaches other dentists. He is a very caring doctor with a great bed side manner (or should I say chair).

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008