Dr. Landon I. Agoado

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Landon I. Agoado

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the Care Well was Center. Ive been under the treatment of Dr. Landon receiving acupuncture treatments twice a week. At first I was a bit nervous, but the staff and doctors help you feel totally comfortable and relaxed. He assesses me and tailors my treatment day to day. Everyone is so friendly, they really help to make treatments feel like a spa. Thank you Care Wellness Center! - Sara P.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Landon and his team are simply excellent. Dr. Landon is a superb acupuncturist who really takes the time to get to know you and personalize your treatment. I have never had to wait for an appointment, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I couldn't recommend Dr. Landon more highly.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Acupuncture Helps Me Feel Better — After receiving acupuncture and herbal therapy from Dr. Landon I noticed a general improvement in the way I felt the very next day. My general aches and pains were less noticeable and my energy level was up. I'm sure the needles and herbs are working, however I believe the loving nurturing I receive from the doctors and staff have much to do with the success of the treatments. KAREN L. (Patient since 2014)

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I find the staff very professional, and very friendly! Dr. Landon is awesome for acupuncture, and extremely knowledgeable. He has helped me tremendously! When I started with him in May, I could not walk because of the pain from my neuropathy . Now, I can walk, and be almost pain free. He's a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

A big shout out to Dr. Landon Agoado and the team at the Care Wellness Center. Dr. Landon is a brilliant doctor of herbal medicine, acupuncture, and other treatments that your "regular" doctor probably doesn't want you to know about. To all my local friends & neighbors, I highly recommend him. - Dan Solomon

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I had a wonderful experience here. Highly recommended! Great and friendly staff! I'm seeing Dr Landon for acupuncture and he is amazing. Such a knowledgeable person. He explains everything in great detail and easy to understand. Will definitely be returning! ADILEY D

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Landon is THE best Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist around. If I can give more than 5 stars I would. He treats you like a person and not a number, which is hard to find these days. My daughter and I see him and he has helped us in so many ways where no other in the medical field was able to do except to cover up the problems and bring on more with prescriptions. The sooner you see him for your ailment, the better you'll feel. :)

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Landon is by far the best Acupuncturist around. Best bedside manner and most knowledgable in all areas. He will make you feel as if you are his only patient in the practice -- he really really cares.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

I cant say enough about what a wonderful experience I had with Dr Agoado, after seeing another practitioner and having a sub par experience I was reluctant to go to anyone. My family physician gave me Dr Agoado's info and begged me to try again. I figured if this was the recommendation from my doctor I should give it one last try. Thank god I did!! Dr Agoado was not only the warmest and most compassionate doctor I have ever met but he was so knowledgeable, explained everything and had such a gentle touch. Im happy to report that after 6 months of care I am off of all my pain killers and sleep aids and life is grand.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Landon is amazing!!! He is an extremely knowledgeable doctor with gentle hands. His needle pricks never hurt!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Landon I. Agoado's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Margate, FL