Ratings for Dr. Landon I. Agoado

Dr. Landon is THE best Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist around. If I can give more than 5 stars I would. He treats you like a person and not a number, which is hard to find these days. My daughter and I see him and he has helped us in so many ways where no other in the medical field was able to do except to cover up the problems and bring on more with prescriptions. The sooner you see him for your ailment, the better you'll feel. :)

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Landon is by far the best Acupuncturist around. Best bedside manner and most knowledgable in all areas. He will make you feel as if you are his only patient in the practice -- he really really cares.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

I cant say enough about what a wonderful experience I had with Dr Agoado, after seeing another practitioner and having a sub par experience I was reluctant to go to anyone. My family physician gave me Dr Agoado's info and begged me to try again. I figured if this was the recommendation from my doctor I should give it one last try. Thank god I did!! Dr Agoado was not only the warmest and most compassionate doctor I have ever met but he was so knowledgeable, explained everything and had such a gentle touch. Im happy to report that after 6 months of care I am off of all my pain killers and sleep aids and life is grand.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Landon is amazing!!! He is an extremely knowledgeable doctor with gentle hands. His needle pricks never hurt!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

coming here is like being at home, with family I love! There is no place like it! Dr Landon is amazing and I cannot imagine what my family health would be without him! Jessica and the staff are just as great! Understanding, kind, caring, helpful!!!! Don't think I have the words to describe how grateful I am that I found them!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Landon Agoado is the best acupuncturist I know. He has helped me and my family with numerous problems including clearing allergies using NAET. Using accupuncture and herbs to help my husband and I get pregnant and have our children as well as helping to increase and prolong lactation so that I was able to nurse my babies. he is both extremely skilled and very intuitive. I highly recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Landon is the sweetest person on and off the job. He has a really great personality.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

I will make this brief because there are truly no words that can describe what Dr Landon Agoado has done for my wife, myself and our family. Meet with him, consult with him, he is down to earth compassionate, attentive and makes everyone feel as if they are his only patient with how caring he Is. At this point our family uses Dr Agoado as our primary doc, we go to the regular physician very rarely and sometimes only for diagnostic purposes because Dr Agoado keeps our family healthy. I trust Dr Agoado with anything and you should too!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

A truly unique group of very talented physicians. Dr Landon and his group were extremely knowledgeable and considerate when I had been "everywhere else" and was still looking for help. These are now my "Go To Guys" for acupuncture, chiropractic, physical therapy, and nutrition! THANK YOU SO MUCH !

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I met with Dr Landon because a friend referred me to him because I was suffering with seasonal allergies and allergy to pet and animal dander. I really loved the allergy technique - NAET - he uses and I found relief rather quickly. I'm currently going thru his allergy protocol and I just wanted to pass this along that it's really helping me nd if you are an allergy sufferer you have to give this a try because it really is working. I also found out that I have food sensitivity that we need to address because it's causing brain fog. Interesting stuff and I'm learning a lot about holistic medicine. He's a nice man that takes time to help.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Dr. Landon I. Agoado's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Margate, FL