Ratings for Dr. Jaroslaw K. Paszkowiak

Dr P has been our family physician for almost 11 years now. There is no one that I would not trust. He is fair, up front, listens, and takes care of whatever the problems that my wife or I are having. Highly recommend Dr P.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. P cares for all my family members: myself, my husband, and our 3 children. We love him and his staff, and wouldn't go anywhere else for family practice care. He and his staff truly care about our needs and show that care genuinely. We've never had a problem getting prescriptions refilled or appointments made. Super easy, and such a pleasant, friendly atmosphere.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. P has been our family Doc since 2006, we are retired military and have been in a lot of places, he is the best we've ever had, who likes going to a doctors office...well for us going to see Dr. P is like going to see a friend. He is just great. And his staff isn't bad either.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Just the best. I hate to make appointments, but Dr. P makes it super simple to get in and see him when I need him

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Best Dr. I have ever been to, he is truly concerned about your well being, I would refer anyone to go see him, just love him

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Awesome personality. The office girls could use an additional 30% from Dr. P. However, my overall experience has been great!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

BEST EVER!!!! We made it a point for Dr. P to become our PCM. The guy is known throughout the town of Cache for being a genuine man that is social, honest, easy to talk to, would help anyone, and extremely competent. My entire family trusts him and feels comfortable around him. We are a military family that has had numerous Dr's in the past and he is by far the best one we have had. If your looking for the best Dr in the Lawton/Fort Sill area, you found him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Excellent physician. The staff and nurses are very patient and extremely nice. I always feel welcomed in his office.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. P has been our family doctor for approx 6 yrs. He is awsome, very nice and caring. Very involved with us as patients, and friendly in public. My wife and I are Retired military and hope we never lose Dr. P as our doc.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

HORRIBLE! I had an appointment with a specialist for a prescription refilled today. I was informed that he would be out of the office for a while. We are a military family with orders to move to Alaska in 3 days. I frantically tried to call my primary who was also out of the office. I was told that Dr. P would see me if I came right away. I arrived at the office 6 minutes after this phone call only to discover that doors where shut, no one was around, and the phone was going to voicemail. I walked down the office hallway to find everyone (including Dr. P) eating lunch from 12-1. They were shocked to see me standing there. I had other appointments that day and could not sit around for an hour! We are in such a time crunch and my husband just found out he would be deploying 1 month after our arrival. I explained all this to Dr.P's secretary. I cant believe he could not find a minute to refill my meds b/f we hit the road. Not a patient advocate and I am a military wife that needed one!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Jaroslaw K. Paszkowiak's Credentials

• Akademia Med We Wroclawiu Im Piastow Slaskich, Wroclaw, Poland (Grad. 1993)