Ratings for Dr. Judith D. Duga

In this office, at least you actually see the doctor rather than some PA, but the staff is just nasty and belligerent. Tried overlooking that, but can't any longer.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Very rude staff. They act as if they don't care -- if you are in customer servicing role, shouldn't you be more courteous to the clients? I am not going back because of the staff.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

A true pleasure, good doctor who helped me significantly with my blood sugar and diabetes. Recommended her to my sister and she goes as well.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

The staff is outstanding, but the doctor not so much. She loves to lecture and prescribe more and more drugs, but when the result aren't good, she is no help.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Excellent doctor for my husband. I would like to take this chance to let my fellow older friends on the internet that this was an excellent doctor for my husband.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

It was very disappointing from the start as a new patient; I was referred by my gynecologist to see Dr. Duga, an endocrinologist, since my TSH level is out range. I have felt very fatigued in the last 3-4 months and gained almost 20 lbs. My gynecologist mentioned to me that my thyroid is giving me the problem, perhaps my monthly doses need to be adjusted, since I have been taking thyroid medication for the past 7 years. As a new patient I was told to give up my SS#. I refused and I was told by her staff I would not be seen by Dr. Duga. The office manager came along to let me know it’s their office policy; however I asked to read their office policy which they didn't comply. I asked her why the staff doesn’t mention it to their patients when they schedule an appointment. The response I received that it was common practice, which is nonsense.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

While Dr. Duga can come off as arrogant, it's a no-nonsense approach really. She knows her stuff and gets right to the point. She does care and truly helped me to control my diabetes. The staff is busy, but always helpful.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Disappointing!! I went to Dr. Duga on the recommendation of my doctor. Dr. Duga never took blood from me, did a 10 second exam, and basically told me it was all in my head. She was rude, arrogant, and uncaring. I think she is outdated and past her prime.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

great doctor. better then 99% i have seen. i would recommend her to my friends and family. she got me healthy again.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

As a person with diabetes, I have seen five endocrinologists over 17 years; Dr. Duga is one of the good ones. This doctor is knowledgeable, caring, frank, and does not talk down to me nor waste my time. Average appointment waiting time is about ten minutes - the second best I've known.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2007

Dr. Judith D. Duga's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Coral Springs, FL