Ratings for Dr. George D. Rhyneer

I was seen for my wrist and knee by Dr. Rhyneer. He was truly wonderful and answered all my questions, and I had a LOT. His bedside manner is truly the best I've ever had because you could tell he genuinely cares about my health and road to recovery. I would VERY highly recommend him to anyone who wants to be treated with kindness and care. I was referred to him by one of his patients and I'm paying it forward to anyone reading this that you cannot go wrong with this doctor. Truly a class act and highly skilled in his field. As a side note, his office staff was very helpful and welcoming and also answered all my questions about insurance billing.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Love Dr. Rhyneer! He has seen both of my daughters for two different issues. One needed surgery the other did not. He is a caring and conservative doctor. He definitely will only do surgery if necessary. His first course of action seems to be rest and PT. Surgery is a last resort. His office staff was great too, very professional! I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

As a referring provider I have found Dr. Rhyneer to be one of the best surgeons I have ever dealt with. I would not hesitate to send my patients to him. Kodiak medical provider.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

Dr. Rhyneer, Is an amazing doctor with vast knowledge of his field. He is conservative in his diagnosis and supports his patients needs.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

I found Dr. Rhyneer to be excellent at diagnosing the problem with my shoulder. My surgery was uneventful and my recovery has been smooth. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Excellent bedside manner as well. He really cares for his patients!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER, WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY OFFICE STAFF. THEY WERE ALL VERY HELPFUL

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Dr. George D. Rhyneer's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Wellpoint