Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Sansonetti

He delivered my first daughter, and is my current doctor with my second pregnancy. He and his staff have always been wonderful! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

When I became pregnant, I sought the advice of a fellow nurse (30+ years in labor and delivery!) for a good OB doc. She recommended Dr. Sansonetti without hesitation. Aside from the fact that he was the only one in the area willing to do a meet and greet, I knew instantly that he was the best fit for our family. I looked forward to every visit with Dr. Bob and can't wait to go back and see him for number 2!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Kind, sensitive, very knowledgable and promt on issues you present him with. He induced me with my son because I had high bp and Im due for another baby any day now. He has been amazing every step of the way. I recommend him to everyone I know. He has got to be the best Dr. by far in Maine.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

I really adore Dr. Sansonetti, I wish I could go to him for ALL of my healthcare needs. I began to see him over 10 years ago on the recommendation of a friend, and have since recommended friends of mine to him! Dr. Sansonetti really takes the time to talk about what's going on in your life and how that might impact your health. When I began training for a marathon, he noticed my blue toenail and immediately realized I'd been running a lot! He ended up giving me the best training advice of anyone I talked to (delivered during an annual exam--hah!) In addition, I appreciate that his office is decorated with his own oil paintings. I don't know how he does ultramarathons and paints prolifically while delivering babies in his spare time, but it certainly all adds up to a well-rounded, compassionate individual. And it's not just "Dr. Bob"--his staff is wonderful too! It is literally the only doctor's office I've ever been to where I've never even sat in the waiting room--they're punctual!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

I have been going to DR Sansonetti since he has been in practice...Could not ask for a more qualified, knowledgeable and understanding physician. He treats each patient as an individual. I give him the highest rating possible!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr Sansonetti is the absolute best doctor. He delivered my daughter 17 years ago before he had his own practice. He is compassionate, caring, and just an amazing man who truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Dr. Sansonetti is the best doctor I've ever been to!! He is the only doctor I would want to deliver my baby. He is caring, compassionate, and absolutly the best at what he does. His office staff is friendly and helpful and everyone always greets me with a smile! I can't say enough great things:)

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr. Robert D. Sansonetti's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• BCBS Illinois