Ratings for Dr. Edward Hal Kincaid

This unhuman performed valve replacement surgery on my 57 year old sister last year. Because of his carelessness she developed a blood clot in her aeorta which was dislodged by a nurse when she removed a drain. Our beautiful Diane was on life support for 2 weeks before they declared her brain dead. In the meantime Kincaid is hanging out in the ICU laughing and being casual while our family was suffering. When I attracted his attention he became irritated and arrogant and combative even.When my sister went to him initially she was terrified. He scared her farther by giving her a life or death ultimatum. He presented it to her that she did not have time for a second opinion. She trusted him because it is a reputable hospital and he has the credentials. This does not make him a good surgeon or a compassionate human being. Today is the anniversary of her death and I choose to think about her life and what she meant to me. But she left behind a daughter with a 2 year old precious boy.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Very good Dr!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Edward Hal Kincaid's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Winston-Salem, NC