Ratings for Dr. Nasir Alarakhia

Excellen doctor, horrible staff! Left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

This man helped my father at a terrible time in his life and I went on to use him and my husband does as well. I have had many surgeries and doctors but none have had the personality,smile and caring attitude....he takes his time with each patient and wants to honestly help you! Thank you Dr for being a real DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Alar is very competent. At times his support staff can be challenging in terms of understanding simple scheduling of appointments and organization.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Alar is nice. Sometimes he takes his time and sometimes he doesn't. The biggest issue there is that since he is the only doctor in that office and he also has surgeries scheduled in the AM he gets very behind. I have waited an hour in the waiting room and like 30+ min in the actual patient room to get seen. Lately is gotten worse over 2hours with an appointment is ridiculous. All for a 5 min consultation.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

This doctor is just cold and impersonal. In 2003 I ended up in the emergency room at the Dr. Phillips Hospital because of Dr. Anthony Alatriste's errors and bad work. Sadly Dr. Alar and Dr. Antonio Velardi teamed to destroy me, or so it seemed, treating me like a guinea pig. They didn't listen to anything I had to say and just gave orders. They told me that if I did not listen and have my intestine removed right away I would die. I disobeyed and here I am writing this very healthy and alive. Doctors like these are just in business to keep us sick so that they can make money off of weak, inexperienced people such as I was. My parents live in Europe and do not speak English, so I was alone in this country they took advantage of this, trying medications and procedures that only made me sicker. These doctors are heartless and in the business purely to make money and keep their patients sick. I've learned that the best remedy is to stay away from them.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

I meet this doctor today and was so glad I did. He made me feel very comfortable and I thought the staff was great. I am sure he will take good care of me next week for my procedure! I don't think it is fair for those of you who said negative things about the wait time. I waited about an hour and a half, but I expected that. Every doctors office is like that....except the ones that just want to get people in and out. Think about it this way, why on earth would you want your doctor visit to be rushed. Dr. Alar is taking his time with each and every one of us as a good doctor should. I give him an A+ thus far. Nervous about the procedure, but I totally trust this guy.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Alar is amazing. He takes the time to talk about your particular issue and works to solve the problem. I trust him completely and recommend him to everyone. I only wish he could be my primary care physician!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr Alar has a wonderful bedside manner and very pleasant. Colonscopy was very organized at Sand Lake Surgery. Dr Alar and his son who was the anesthesiologist were both great. Good experience would recommend to others

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I have known Dr. Alar for about 10 years. He has treated me and my family.You may have to wait sometimes because he takes time to talk with you.That tells you he cares and as far as I am concerned, I would rather have a good caring doctor who is extremely smart than worry about waiting. I would wait as long as I have to for a doctor like Dr. Alar. One in a million!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

A very caring doctor. I had hep C and he cured me. Very knowledgable in his field.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011