Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Bash

I did not have a good experience with Doctor Bash. I saw him regularly for about three years. The waiting time each visit was ridiculous and he only saw me for a couple of minutes. He did not communicate well with me which resulted in me having a horrible failed spinal fusion.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Four appointments made - never saw dr. Received a call from the staff relaying message dr did not want to see me because he could not help. How does he know? Never saw me! Top Doc? HA! Must have missed the course on how to deal with patients with good bedside manners. Better to have fewer patients and more personal contact than take on too many patients with little time for any of them.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

You are just a number, rotating door. Uses products that he gets gifts or compensation. Doesn't want to hear about his failures, instead creates carbon copy medical records saying how happy his patient are. Ask for your records and you will see... Patient doing awesome so happy you did the surgery when in truth it was disaster. Wait times lol, I spent hours waiting just to be seen for a minute Terrible bedside manners PAs seem to want to help..

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Very horrible bedside manners even though he may be an excellent spine doctor. His PAs provides better examination and care than he does. His PAs takes the time to listen and they are not trying to hurry you out of the examination room. He is always late for his appointments and have you waiting for a long period of time. He needs to take the time before each patients visit and read the previous notes the PAS have written in order for him to know what's going on with the patients. I am in the process of getting a second and third opinion and finding a new doctor as I continue to suffer in pain and I don't trust his judgement.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Communication is horrible need surgery , scheduled then cancelled three times still no date for surgery pain is horrible

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Very caring of his patients and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone. He is not quick to suggest surgery and will not do it unless it is a last resort.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Very poor. I saw him for years and finally got second and third opinions. His diagnosis was bad. What he wrote on my charts was false. After interviewing many of his patients I went with another surgeon and am in great shape today only a few months after surgery.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. Bash performed a L4 disc disectomy on my back a little less than a year ago. Since the surgery I have had none of the sypmtoms that I had before and I am really happy with the results. Dr. Bash really tries to use surgery as a last resort and his extremely honest in his expectations of your recovery.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Dr. Bash is GREAT! He is a very caring doctor. If I had to be critical of anything it would be his quickness. He is very fast to get to the next patient. You need to know ahead of time what you intend on discussing with him. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Saw him after my auto accident and he did everything in his power to avoid surgery for me. Thanks to him I'm doing 100% better. Very caring, easy to talk to and really knowledgable of alternative methods to hail a back injury

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey A. Bash's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Avmed