Ratings for Dr. E. Ted Parks

Dr Parks has repaired a torn biceps tendon and rotator cuff. 2 separate surgeries. Great results each time!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

He absolutely changed my life ... I couldn't be happier in how my entire knee replacement was handled! He is an amazing surgeon and was so patient and kind in answering all questions after my surgery. So grateful for his care!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr.Parks is top of the line. He also bothers to call and follow up on his patients. I was treated for shoulder pain prior to a replacement, and my daughter had a major knee surgery with Dr. Parks. I have no idea why he'd get an overall score of 4.5......he's a 5.0 to me!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Dr. Parks (& his staff) are always very warm and cheerful. Dr. Parks always takes as much time as needed to explain the injury and the details of the surgery. He does not advocate surgery right away if other less invasive options are available. He has seen me for a number of injuries and repaired both shoulders. I always recommend him to anyone looking for a quality orthopedic surgeon. His website was also very helpful in filling out forms that I needed to submit to my company to have my time off approved.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

He has a very good attitude & he is dedicated to getteing the best outcome possible for every patient.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Dr. E. Ted Parks's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)