Ratings for Dr. Gregory T. Lagos

All of my questions were answered and I was treated very professionally by everyone there

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Lagos is very knowledgeable and gentle. I have been a patient for many years and have always been treated well.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

When a problem isn't understood, the patient isn't left with any options but dismissed. very poor treatment. Never saw the actual Dr. only ph. asst. :(

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Doctor Lagos is an excellent doctor. he knows exactly what he is doing. He did an amazing job. It was a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. lagos is a very knowledgeable doctor, who seems to really care about his patients. I have seen him as well as his two P.A.'s. I have been a patient for 5 years and am overall really pleased. I would recommend Dr. Lagos to anyone in need of a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

He had a patient complaining about there bill and the staff didn't care and thought it was funny everyone in the waiting room could hear them talking about that person it was not professional and even though my insurance paid most of my bill it cost about 2000.00 to have 4 moles removed and he would not use the lab my insurance requested and I had to pay all of the lab fee out of my own pocket. I had a long wait in the waiting room and he spent very little time with me . I will not go back

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr. Gregory T. Lagos's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

GHI