Ratings for Dr. Catherine A. Schaefer

Dr. Schaefer is an amazing Doctor! Excellent diagnostics, intelligent, sensitive, professional, compassionate, and caring, treating everyone with respect and dignity. Her heart is not a cash register, but rather one of true gold! I've had many doctor's over the years-she's the best. I'll follow her anywhere she practices her Profession. She is a treasure!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I would agree with the other reviews. Dr. Schaefer is one of the best doctors I've ever had--very caring and helpful in diagnosing and treating a variety of problems. A few staff members are gems; most are not at all. I still find it worthwhile to see her.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I too know the Dr is great !!!! I can't say enough positive things about her !! My mom loves and is a patient there . I had seen the reviews of staff and no them to be true. But I know first hand that There's at least one staff member that's is a positive asset for the Dr , HE was understanding of my worries for my mom and helped me with my concern ! Thank u so very much for your prompt handling of my problem and your following through as u said . THANK U MR S .. U are a great asset to such an GREAT and compassinate Dr . thanks again !!! A patients daughter .

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Dr Schaefer is an excellent Dr. She spends time with you and explains anything you don't understand. However, her office is like a rabbit warren....small and cramped. Her office staff really sucks and they do lie as someone else said. Calling in for prescription refills is a nightmare because they take their time filling it. But I continue to go to her because SHE is a good Dr and all that comes along with being a patient. I gave the Dr a high rating because she deserves it but her staff does not.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Schaefer is the best. Office staff needs work but she is so good it is worth ignoring.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

Dr. Schaefer is a very good, caring doctor. Her staff leaves a lot to be desired. They can't get their billing system right, after years of trying. Most of the staff doesn't care about what they do, but there are a few that are good. I would like going to her much more if she revamped her staff and office. However, she is worth sticking with, as long as it doesn't get any worse.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

This is the best doctor I have ever went to see, her nurses and office staff are the worst I have ever seen. I can't understand how a great doctor has such a terrible staff. Her nurses are rude and uncaring, her staff just out and out lies. I asked to speak with the doctor and they told me she wasn't in, as I was walking out, I saw her through the window in the hallway! Dr. Schaefer will take great pains to see to your illness, if you can get through her appointment girl and the nurses. The PA she has is bad also, if you think you can put up with the office staff, then you have found a great doctor, if you would like to be treated with respect and be able to reach your doctor, KEEP LOOKING!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

This Dr. treats both my husband and I and we both have many health problems that Dr. Schaefer is wonderful in treating. She listens, does not talk down to you, is very calm and reassures you when you are afraid to ask things. Her staff is not always the best, but to have Dr. Schaefer as your Dr is well worth it. You would be sorry not to try her if you need a good general physician!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2005

Dr. Catherine A. Schaefer's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)