Ratings for Dr. Clayton Patchett

My Mom is currently under Dr. Patchett's care. He performed hip surgery on my Mom that appears to be healing well. While I don't have a good enough feel for this doctor, I think he is competent and approachable but you have to ask the questions - he doesn't just supply the information or answers. Office wait was 45 minutes and I did like Dr. Patchett's nurse. I did not care for the office staff however, who were not friendly or helpful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

After waiting forever, the doctor comes in looking at your chart, gives instructions to the nurse and leaves. It is very hard to actually talk to him and the few times I managed, he was unhelpful and dismissive. Needless say I switched and recommended several friends to go to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Patchett put extra care and time working out a proper diagnosis and his help in weeding through and follow-up with other related findings, affording me the "luxury" of watchful waiting, rather than diagnostic surgery.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Dr. Clayton Patchett's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA