Ratings for Dr. Ketly Michel

Stellar, just stellar. And her staff is definitely an extension of her professionalism. For regular appointments I always feel like she is thorough. She cares for me as an individual. When I gave birth at Lenox Hill, once they found out Dr. Ketly was my doctor - they went above and beyond to ensure my care! It means a lot.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Michel's for many years. She is a charming, caring and excellent doctor. I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Michel's for more than five years now. She and her staff are wonderful!! She has done surgery on me and was very compassionate, not to mention performed an excellent job. Her office is clean and cozy. She always calls with results. She is everything you want in a physician and more. The greatest!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Michel is the most wonderful person and amazing doctor! I love her and cannot imagine not having her by my side as my doctor. She is a true gem, one of a kind!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

She is the best! but you do wait long sometimes but that's because she has a lot of patients and give all of them her undeivided attention. It is wrth the wait, if yoou want proper diagnosis, excellent maternal care, and to be operated on by an excellent surgeon. She delivered both my kids, identifed a lump in my throat, tied my tubes etc. I have been with her 15 years. She is a wonderful person who gives 100% always! sad to leave her (relocation)but she will always be on my xmas card list.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I have been with Dr. Michel for over 17 years. From delivering my two healthy sons to manually finding my teratoma tumor, and tracking my cancer care,Dr. Michel has been outstanding! She has deft hands as a surgeon and is a thorough diagnostician. I no longer live in New York but cannot imagine having another OBGYN.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

We LOVE LOVE LOVE dr michel and staff. she was my doctor for both my kids, the first was a breach, and the second i had naturally, thanks to the amazing care dr michel provided us. she was the only one that discovered that i had fibroids, and gave the best advice (ie LEAVE THEM ALONE UNLESS ABSOUTELY NECESSARY), and helped monitor their growth throughout pregnancy. straight answers, very detailed care, and returns test results and answers calls promptly. we totally recommend her

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I had a 10:45am appointment and was told at 11:00am that it would be 20 minutes more. At 11:35am, I asked how much longer would I have to wait as I took a break from work for my visit. I was then told "I don't know" and there were three people ahead of me. I asked the receptionist why would the office schedule appointments that would have patients waiting for such long periods of time. I was then told by someone else that the doctor had an emergency which delayed her appointments. That's fine, but my question was, when were they going to inform me of this. I could have decided 45 minutes earlier that I would reschedule my appointment, which by the way wouldn't be until the following month. I kindly adked for my insurance information and left and will never return. I wouldn't recommend going to this doctor until she gets her scheduling together.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. Michel is a fantastic OBGYN! She has a great bedside manner, always takes time to answer questions, and always calls you with results of any tests herself. I have never had another doctor who would call me at 10pm on a Friday night to let me know some results and put my worries at ease. She delivered my first baby and was absolutely amazing. I had a long, 26 hour labor and she was right there with me for the most difficult parts. Dr. Michel never seemed rushed, and was supportive of our birthing plan. She returned in the afternoon, after delivering 4 babies that night, just to check in, offer kind words and a big hug. I am so sad that I won't have her with me for my second pregnancy, as we moved out of the state. Dr. Michel is a true find.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

Dr. Michel was knowledgeable, friendly, and put me at ease. She was thorough in her examination and answered any questions I had. She took the time to call me personally with the results of my mammogram and pap smear.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Dr. Ketly Michel's Credentials

• Creole

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1984)